Author Topic: 2 Nigerian Friendly Adsense Alternatives  (Read 878 times)

Offline Sub5

• Believe it or not God is a programmer
2 Nigerian Friendly Adsense Alternatives
« on: August 02, 2012, 01:36:30 AM »
Over the years many of us Nigerians have been pursuing the gold mine of Google adsense and in one or two occasions we have got our self ban for life by the almighty G.well here are two Nigerian friendly adsense alternative you can join if google is no longer serving ads as a result of been ban from the program.

1. AD:DYNAMO – Ad:dynamo works like Adsense too because they serve contextual ads to match your website content. It is very easy to set up and you can start creating ads in minutes too. When ads start showing on your blog, you can place them strategically like you do for Adsense to get high CTR. Choose the ad sizes & colours to suit your blog. Each time an ad is clicked, you earn.  They claim to share 50% of the total cost per click that was charged to the advertiser with us.The minimum payout is $20 and it is usually paid on the 1st business day of each month for the preceeding month’s earnings. Join Ad:dynamo to give them a try too and see if it works for your website or blog.

2. Adplacers – Adplacers Adserver is an online network of advertisers and publishers. It works like Adsense too but it’s targeted to Nigeria and West Africa site owners. You can earn from every “genuine clicks” ur website just like any pay-to-click programme. Adplacers Adserver allows you the choice of restricting ads of specific sites thereby giving the freedom of filtering out competitor ads. you don’t want to show the ads of your greatest competitor on your site, do you? This in my own opinion is a great feature and a plus for Adplacers. They have different ad formats to choose from and you can place as many as you want on your blog but you don’t want to irritate your readers with ads.
 At the moment, Adplacers support Paypal and Check withdrawals as their mode of payments and the minimum payout is N5,000.
Click here to join Adplacers.

All Student Forum

2 Nigerian Friendly Adsense Alternatives
« on: August 02, 2012, 01:36:30 AM »

Offline 1marinette

Re: 2 Nigerian Friendly Adsense Alternatives
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2017, 08:31:24 PM »
I recommend you use cutezapads.com for pay per click marketing. Cutezapads is one of the best google adwords alternative I have found which is a simple, inexpensive solution i use to show my company products. My sales have increase  steadily since i started using the service and I also notice increase traffic to my website. I recommend cutezapads for everyone with a small budget who still want results. Its very economical and reliable. Use the coupon code CU32477NXSLK to get a 40% discount.
cutezapads.com/advertisers
« Last Edit: June 28, 2017, 05:57:37 PM by 1marinette »

Offline lola

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2017, 10:36:17 AM »
i have tried all..... but i was dissapointed... but for the fact that i was dissapointed does not mean you will be.... It just doesn't work for me.
Nobody is Useless

All Student Forum

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2017, 10:36:17 AM »

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
10 minus 10 = ?:
What letter is missing in this word 'Gogle':