Author Topic: How fidelity-access.com SCAM Million Of Nigerian In Their Scholarship Scheme :-[  (Read 3917 times)

Offline Sub5

• Believe it or not God is a programmer
I believe most of you guys have come across this so called fidelity-access scholarship scheme and if i am not mistaken, you have actually applied and taken their exams. well am about to shock you that the so called EDPROMO SCHOLARSHIP organize by this fidelity access is a cover to SCAM innocent Nigerian that have applied and sat for the exams.

I am one of this innocent Nigerian, and here is my story plus a break down on how this SCAM is been run, that it looks so real that you wont even suspect. ;D 
I applied and sat for the exams at Abuja in the last EDPROMO SCHOLARSHIP, it was well organized and some of the FAI representative where guys working at the British council at Abuja,at the reception when you go to register for IELTS (Note they might not be there at this time you are reading this).
After the exams, it was stated that the results will be out in a week or two, which it did and names of the successful applicant was shortlisted on their website www.fidelity-access.com, i was glad that my name and that of my friends that traveled all the way from minna and kano was also there,but we became suspicious because almost all the 65 to 77 candidates that came for the exams, their names were also shortlisted (meaning we all passed the exams :alas:).
However we were told to pay for the standard courier service from Malaysia which cost about RM 185 and it equivalent to NGN 8,650 but the exchange rate then was approximately N9,500 WHEN I MADE PAYMENT for the courier service to the account detail sent to only successful candidate because it is stated on there website and i qoute
The standard courier service from Malaysia cost about RM 185 which is equivalent to NGN 8,650: The candidate pays by telegraphic transfer to:
Fidelity Access International (Malaysia)
or pay locally to:
KDO Inspire Education Center (Nigeria)
Account details will be provided to successful candidates

Deadline for package request from successful candidates will be communicated to all students after release of results.

Meaning i received the account detail as a successful candidate, BUT DEAR FORUMITE, UPTILL THIS VERY MOMENT I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY SCHOLARSHIP PACKAGE I PAID FOR. I made my payment to their First Bank account number:506203000919 that was provided. 

It was instructed on the SMS text message sent to us, the so called successful candidate :laugh: that after making the payment we should send our payment detail via text to this number 08139012617 before the deadline which was like 4 to 5 days from the date of the published names at their website, which i did and also mailed a scan copy of my teller to their email ID:info@fidelity-access.com. BUT WHAT WAS SHOCKING AGAIN WAS THE FACT THAT THIS NUMBER 08139012617 NEVER WENT THROUGH AGAIN AFTER THE DEADLINE TILL THIS VERY MOMENT for one to make any complain of his/her payment. 

We were informed that the scholarship package will be available toward the end of MAY but this is July and not even a word from them, all my effort to contact them never yielded any result.
SO THIS IS A WARNING TO ALL STUDENT LOOKING FOR SCHOLARSHIP TO BE CAREFUL, ESPECIALLY APPLYING FOR THIS fidelity-access SCHOLARSHIP. THEY WILL SWALLOW YOUR MONEY. Secondly any scholarship that involve any form of payment, you really need to do your research before paying for it, because 95% of this scholarship are SCAM.

Share your story here if you have been SCAM by this fidelity-access scholarship scheme.

All Student Forum

Offline mfoniso

• Administrator
    • Play Lsit Hub
@sub5, after reading through your story, i will like to know if the other of your friends as you said
i was glad that my name and that of my friends that traveled all the way from minna and kano was also there
got their scholarship package after making payment or its just you that did not get the scholarship package from them after making payment.
Please do not PM me questions, ask all your questions in the forum, for others to learn from.

Offline Sub5

its not just me that did not get the scholarship pack, all my friends did not also get after making payment. I really want to WARN every about this so called scholarship.it is nothing but a big SCAM

All Student Forum

Offline licia

@sub5 it sad to read that you lost all most 10k to this fidelity-access guys, but there is something you said that i will like to be cleared about. You said
here is my story plus a break down on how this SCAM is been run
but you did not tell us how this SCAM is been carried out

Offline hassan

Naija Boys..... na wa! I am very surprised we easily call everything scam, anyway naija bad. Just so you know, my brother is in his second year in Lincoln university College in Malaysia and he went through Fidelity Access, I wrote the exam in Abuja last year 2011, and recently got my offer for cyprus international university (though the wait was long sha) but i am due to leave september.
Everything sint scam my dear, its good to take a close look but dont condemn before you confirm.

All Student Forum

Offline hassan

My friend also took the same time with you in abuja and he has collected from their office. you can call them and collect, sometimes they may not post it i belive...kai...SCAM NI SCAM KO! 8) :happy fourth: :laugh:

Offline Sub5

Yes licia, i said that, this is what i meant, These guys are smart,after the exams, only a hand full of student actually get their required scores but what they do they shortlist the names of other students who did not make this scores along side with those ones that actually passed.
when those one that did not pass eventually make payment for their package, that ends the story. Imagine 65 student sitting for the exam and lets say only 10 made it, but the 65 students will be shortlisted. When the 55 student pays for their scholarship pack, that ends the story. this is just an example.

@hassan, you said
I wrote the exam in Abuja last year 2011, and recently got my offer for cyprus international university (though the wait was long sha)
How can you recently get you offer now, when you wrote the exam in 2011? whereas from what we were told in the exam venue was that once you get your scholarship package, it will contain you school detail and your admission letters. This is 2012, are you telling me you missed one academic year?
Secondly in which month did you sit for the exam in 2011, also how long did it take you to receive your scholarship package.

Offline hassan

My Brother, I think you didn't understand it, your package doesn't have offer letters, it has list of schools that are willing to accept you, then you make a choice, send in documents and then that school will issue you an offer...get it?? :be happy:
I took the exam last year, sometime in June or July last year, though I got my package late last year because i had to go to their ofice to pick it. but i know it works, my brother used the same route, just impatience makes you call it scam joo.

Offline debby

After reading through all this, i want to ask a few questions, and this questions is directed to hassan.
@hassan,
1. WHY HAS HE NOT RECEIVED HIS SCHOLARSHIP PACKAGE at the stipulated time they informed them,they will receive it? :wonder:
2. WHEN YOU PAY FOR A COURIER SERVICE, WONT THE COURIER SERVICE AGENTS SEND YOU, YOUR PACKAGE DIRECTLY THROUGH THE ADDRESS YOU PROVIDED THEM WITH :shirty:, why most you go their office to collect your package after you have paid for such services as you have said
i had to go to their office to pick it
3. WHY HAVE THEY NOT RESPONDED TO HIS MAILS :shirty:

Offline Sub5

@debby thanks for the observation, may be hassan knows them personally, please hassan can you kindly provide me with the address of their office where you collected your pack and any other of their detail on how i can reach them other than what is on their website.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
10 minus 10 = ?:
What letter is missing in this word 'Gogle':