Author Topic: She is pregnant for her own elder brother.  (Read 836 times)

Offline licia

She is pregnant for her own elder brother.
« on: November 05, 2011, 08:26:39 PM »
What will you advice this girl to do? she is pregnant for her elder brother. there parent parted when both siblings were small, the father took the guy and the mother took the girl. They met each other in the uni and fell in love with each other with out knowing they are related, when the  they graduated the guy proposed to her and went to see her parent and as the introduction was made, they found out they are related, mean while the girl was already pregnant for him.
What would you want her to do?

All Student Forum

She is pregnant for her own elder brother.
« on: November 05, 2011, 08:26:39 PM »

Offline Sub5

• Believe it or not God is a programmer
Re: She is pregnant for her own elder brother.
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2011, 11:16:01 AM »
This is very serious and it has been happening, well in my own opinion i will say for the seek of the unborn child, they should allow them to have the baby and Cather for the child but should not be married now that they have the knowledge of being sibling and coming from the same parent.

Offline Colostomy

• I've no restng,dy, except dy i'll rest in d lord
Re: She is pregnant for her own elder brother.
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2011, 03:43:50 PM »
Incest! what an evil you are in yourself. Indeed, curse be to him that gave birth to you >:D. What happen to this young lady, is not peculiar to her, hence, she should not see life to have come to an end. i would rather advice that if the pregnancy is still at the early stage, secret abortion should be done, or alternatively,  the entire family can decide that the child should be born, but should be regarded as a family child. In other words,  the paternity/maternity should not be disclose to the child. As for the forth coming marriage, both of them should eschew such an idea, it should  rather be imagine than put to practice. On a final note,  the girl should not and never blame her fate, God, or life circumstances, rather, i will join hand with her, to blame the parents, who failed woefully in managing   the ups and downs of marriage. 
 I humbly sent my sympathy.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 03:50:56 PM by Colostomy »

Quick Reply

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
30 minus 20 = ?:
Type the answer to the above question (30 minus 20 = ?) in words: