Author Topic: A newly married man and his new wife set ablaze by his first wife  (Read 233 times)

Offline mfoniso

• Administrator
    • Play Lsit Hub
{alt}

This took place yesterday in kaduna, a newly married man and his new wife was set ablaze by his first wife. This was shared by a facebook user. Who wrote "Our northern women are becoming something else. May allah save us"
It was gathered that the first wife use petrol and matches on them when they were sleeping.

« Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 03:16:30 PM by mfoniso »

Please do not PM me questions, ask all your questions in the forum, for others to learn from.

All Student Forum

Offline lola

this is so serious.... a heartless woman... i now know why she was left by him in the first place
Nobody is Useless

Offline mfoniso

• Administrator
    • Play Lsit Hub
When i read the story, i just kept wondering why she went to that externd. But on the other no woman wants to share her man.
Please do not PM me questions, ask all your questions in the forum, for others to learn from.

All Student Forum

Offline lola

When i read the story, i just kept wondering why she went to that externd. But on the other no woman wants to share her man.

No woman wanna share.... yes i know that..... but the Man must have left her because of something.... What kinda grief or wickedness would make you set two rational human persons ablazed in their own house..... That woman needs to spend the rest of her life behind bars...
Nobody is Useless

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
10 minus 10 = ?:
What letter is missing in this word 'Gogle':