Author Topic: UDUS Sokoto, 100 Level Radiography students orientation 2016/2017 Session  (Read 666 times)

Offline mfoniso

• Administrator
    • Play Lsit Hub
{alt}

The orientation programme for the 100 level students of the Radiography Department at Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto (UDUS) was held yesterday the 18th of May 2017. The students were taking to the Skills lab of the department, where they were introduced to the various machines available for the programme, such as an X-ray machine, and Ultrasound machines. More so they were given a tour around the Radiology department and the Radiotherapy department. At this departments the students were introduced to the MRI machine, CT machine, and the LINAC machine which will be use in their training in the course of their studies here at the Radiography department.
Below are pictures from the occasion.

The H.O.D, Rad. Umar Abubakar of the department of Radiography UDUS sokoto, giving a speech to the 100 level Radiography student 2016/2017 session.

Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto 100 Level Radiography students at the   2016/2017 orientation.

« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 01:19:28 PM by mfoniso »

Please do not PM me questions, ask all your questions in the forum, for others to learn from.

All Student Forum

Offline mfoniso

• Administrator
    • Play Lsit Hub
400 level Radiography students, giving Short lectures in the Skills lab to the 100 level student at the 2016/2017 orientation.

100 level Radiography students at the Skills lab, during the 2016/2017 Orientation programme

Staff of the Radiography Department at the 2016/2017 orientation programme for the 100 level student of the department.
Please do not PM me questions, ask all your questions in the forum, for others to learn from.

Offline lola

I don't miss events like this mheennn
Nobody is Useless

All Student Forum

Offline mfoniso

• Administrator
    • Play Lsit Hub
lol why?

Offline lola

probably because of those handsome guys and those erhmmm... colored plastic bottles on their tables.
Nobody is Useless

All Student Forum

AKATUGBA STEPHEN

PLEASE ANYBODY THAT HAS THE POST UTME CUT OF MARK FOR 2016 SHOULD FURNISH ME WITH SUCH INFORMATION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, ANY DIRECT STUDENT TO THE UNIVERSITY SHOULD PLEASE DROP HIS OR HER CONTACT SO I CAN HAVE A DIRECT COMMUNICATION WITH HIM OR HER
my contact is 07032578551 also on whats app
i am in delta state and i dont have anyone as a friend in sokoto and i which to study radiography there. i want to know if i should buy a change of course form due to my waec result or if i am eligible. thanks a lot

Offline mfoniso

• Administrator
    • Play Lsit Hub
The general cutoff point for the 2017 UTME is 180, if you score above this, then you are qualified for admission into the Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto. However each department in the university has their own cutoff marks, for example last year for Radiography was 240, and that of Nursing was 280. The 2017 cutoff marks for the various department is yet to be out. But i doubt if it will be lower than that of last year, so if your score is not as high as this, you may not get admission into your desired department, lets say Radiography.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
10 minus 10 = ?:
What letter is missing in this word 'Gogle':