Author Topic: Is vaping the best way to quit smoking?  (Read 338 times)

Offline MaikeStanton

• Always work hard for success!
Is vaping the best way to quit smoking?
« on: March 16, 2017, 11:54:20 AM »
Hello mate,

Greetings to all! I am new member into this community. I am looking for a solution to quit smoking. I would like to try Vaping instead of smoking. I have heard about vaping a lot. This helps to quit smoking. And don't have any side effect. If yes, then which vaping products is better.

Please let me know. Thanks!

All Student Forum

Is vaping the best way to quit smoking?
« on: March 16, 2017, 11:54:20 AM »

Offline mfoniso

• Administrator
    • Play Lsit Hub
Re: Is vaping the best way to quit smoking?
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2017, 01:49:43 PM »
Vaping is also known as  electronic cigarette (e-cigarettes). There are a variety of products out there, looking at the pic below.

There are some ones that look like regular ("analog") cigarettes, you buy them at a gas station, and (if you buy Vuze or Blu, the two most popular brands) they are made by tobacco companies— Imperial Tobacco and RJ Reynolds, respectively. The cartridges in these come pre-filled, and must be replaced with new cartridges. They have very limited flavor selections, and are ostensibly a simple—perhaps healthier—replacement for cigarettes.
However many people wanting to quite smoking dont really like this product, instead they go for products like those in the middle of the above pics (commonly referred to as APVs—Advanced Personal Vaporizers—or "Vape Pens") and on the right ("Vape Mods"). APVs (most made by Chinese companies like Innokin) contain electronics allowing the user to regulate the power level, produce a moderate amount of vapor, and are generally priced under $100.

The only side effect come with the excessive usage of this products and this can come in the following ways,
Dehydration.
Dry Mouth – The most common side effect, associated with dehydration. ...
Details: „The liquid used does comprise vegetable glycerin, propylene glycol, nicotine and some flavoring. ...
Itchiness – Another result of dehydration.
Allergies-
Please do not PM me questions, ask all your questions in the forum, for others to learn from.

Offline VictorB

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2017, 12:48:35 PM »
Yeah, I have heard about vaping before. And most of the people are using this method as an alternative of smoking. You can try for that one. good luck!

All Student Forum

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2017, 12:48:35 PM »

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
10 minus 10 = ?:
What letter is missing in this word 'Gogle':