Author Topic: New Business Opportunity n Nigeria With N4000 Start Up Capital  (Read 592 times)

Offline supert

• Helping Hands International.biz
Discover A New Business Opportunity in Nigeria, You start with #4,000 and Learn How to Turn it into an Unending Cash Flow of #3600, #48000, #120000, #584000, #800,000 & #1 Million Guaranteed Monthly Income!
Plus Get Free Dual boot Tablet PC (Windows + Andriod OS), Laptop, IPAD, Samsung Television 32inch, Automatic Washing machine, 2. 5KVA Generator, 4 burner Gas Cooker, Refrigerator, IPads, Laptops, Generator, Fridge, Solar Panel, Brand New Hyundai Car, SUV Jeep and 7 Days All Expense Paid Trip abroad, all as Incentives.
We have created a Whatspp/Facebook group to details you how this new business opportunity works and how you can profit maximally.
Send your Name and City + Add Me to the group.
Remember, everyone need multiple income streams to meet up with the current economic trend.
Call/whatsapp: 08035317931

All Student Forum

Offline nezer

Re: New Business Opportunity n Nigeria With N4000 Start Up Capital
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2016, 06:23:21 PM »
Waa ooo, I love this business opportunity, I Iniciated a witdraw of $100 on Friday night, I got alert of N20,000= on Saturday Afternoon. Its wonderful opportunity for every one expecially salary earners.
Key into this you will never regrect it.
I also withness the 1st Award of this wonderful business on Saturday 30/07/16 where Nigerians were been compeciated for their effort.

Offline nezer

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2016, 06:34:40 PM »
Bellow are some of Gift given to people on saturday
a.  Dual boot Tablet PC (Windows+Andriod OS)
b.  Laptop
c.  IPAD
d.  Samsung Television 32inch
e.  Automatic Washing machine
f.  2. 5KVA Generator
g.  4 burner Gas Cooker
h.  Refrigerator
I.  Solar panel electric generating system
With just only N4000= Registration
Join us now

Offline supert

• Helping Hands International.biz
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2016, 09:58:50 PM »
Meridians Life Support also known as MELISFON is the networking biz that has just six steps to start counting your money in millions and a simple fee of N4,000.  .  .   i have all this while searched for a better network to join but did not see anyone not until my friend told me about MELISFON.   This is a life opportunity, don't let your friend discourage from join, remember, Rome was not built in a day, when you register or partner with just 4k, or more for double account, invite your friends, work mates, course mate, team mate, neighbors, even your enemies and tell them the benefits and the incentives they will receive at some particular stage.  .  .   As for me, am IN already, join the queue of future builders and become the owner of a building.  .  .   don't wait for when you have the whole money before you join, you may not have it, instead the little you have, if it is up to 4,000 then come and partner or register with us.   I look forward seeing you at the top in MELISFON.   Call me at 08035317931 for more info.   I am now a MELISFON CHILD.   God is waiting to bless you through this Life Support, be here and be Great.   See You Here.  .  .
Join us tomorrow Wednesday at Ikeja Club Hall by 10AM for free seminar on how it work.  .  .   see the pictures bellow see how people are rushing for registration last wednesday
https://youtu.be/9T7pX-E8cR0

Quick Reply

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
30 minus 20 = ?:
What is the last 3 leters of the word 'Google':