Introduction | Breaking News | General Discussion | Whats On Your Mind?| My School | Campus Gist | My Career | Grants & Scholarships | Study Abroad | Student Projects | Examination Bodies | Books/Literature/Writing | Words Of Wisdom | NYSC Press Board | Self Development | Study Class Q&A | Politics | Student Travel | Religion

FB Tips On Pc's| Modems | Antivirus | Technology Market | Automobiles| Mobile Phones, | FB Tips On Phones | My Computer | Programming | Webmasters | Celebrities | Jokes & Funny Stuff | Games | Movies | Football | Other Sporting Activities | General Health & Fitness | Sexual Health | Romance | Advertising| Automobiles |

Starting an online business | Real Estate | Banking And Insurance | E-currencies | Administrative Jobs | Banking Jobs | ICT Jobs | Engineering Jobs | Law Jobs | Medical Jobs | Hotels Jobs | Vacancies | Unclassified Jobs | OverSea Jobs | SCAM DESK | Business And Related issues

Author Topic: Akwa Ibom Poly Extends 2015/2016 Late Registration/ Payment of Fees Deadline  (Read 355 times)

Offline mfoniso

• Administrator
    • Play Lsit Hub
{alt}

This is to inform all student and the general public that the management of Akwa Ibom State polytechnic has extended the period for late payment of fees and course registration.

The process which was schedule to end Friday 27/05/2016 will now end Friday 03/06/2016.

Any student who fails to complete the process on or before the stated date will be deemed to have forfeited his/her studentship.

The portal for this will close by 4.00 pm on the mentioned date.

Note: Late payment/registration attracts a late penalty fee of N5,000.00.

Please do not PM me questions, ask all your questions in the forum, for others to learn from.

All Student Forum

moses lawal

ALL MY LADIES ADD ME ON WHATSAPP                            MR JOE.(07011063440 )...FACEBOOK NAME ......JOE JOESHEL )
WE PROVIDE FASTEST,RELAIBLE AND QUALITY SUGAR DADDY, AND LESBIAN
WE GIVE YOU MAXIMUM SECURITY WHICH WE KEEP U SAVE FOR HIGH CLASS CUSTOMER THAT NEED THIS.
maximum security is guarantee from any of our clients because we have done ALL NECESSARY
BACKGROUND CHECKUP ON ALL THE LADIES AND MEN WE HAVE ON OUR DATABASES.
NOWADAYS,FINDING SUGAR  DADDY CAN BE QUITE STRESSFUL AND COMPLICATED.
BUT WE MAKE IT EASY AND SUCCESSFUL WITHOUT ANY STRESS AND FIND THE RIGHT SUGAR
DADDY FOR YOU.
SUGAR DADDY SERVICE ARE NOT ONLY FOR SEX AND PLEASURE IT BRING YOU OPPORTUNITY TO MEET
HOT AND MATURE MEN AND DADDIES THAT ARE POLITICIANS,EXECUTIVE,HONORABLE, OIL BARON
MONEY BUSINESS MEN & WOMEN,DIRECTOR, C.E.O OF COMPANIES.
ANY WHERE U ARE GHANA,NIGERIA COTONOU,SOUTH AFRICA MALAYSIA,ZIMBABWE IVORY COAST.
IF YOU WE START DATING SUGAR  DADDY IN MORE PRODUCTIVE AND REWARDING MANNER
THIS SOMETHING THAT YOU NEED TO DO.
CONTACT THE P.R.O OF PEOPLE MATE DATING AGENCY (MR JOE.07011063440 ).. FACE BOOK JOE JOESHEL)
FULLY REGISTER UNDER C.A.C (CORPORATE AFFAIRS COMMISSION)
MOST IMPORTANCE OF ALL, YOU NEED TO REMEMBER THAT ALL OF THE EFFORT THAT YOU
HAVE PLACED WILL BE GREATLY REWARDED ONCE YOU ARE ABLE TO FIND YOUR IDEAL OF SUGAR DADDY DATING
GRAPE THE OPPORTUNITY TO MEET OUR MEN ANY  WHERE IN LAGOS,ABUJA,calabar,ANAMBRA,DELTA,JOS,PORTHARCOURT,
KONGI,RIVER,IBADAN,EDO,BENIN,KADUNA,ABIA, STATE.
IF YOU WANT MR JOE TO CALL YOU HIMSELF THEN DROP UR INFORMATION.
YOUR NAME..............
YOUR AGE...............
YOUR OCCUPATION.........
YOUR LOCATION...........
TEXT IT TO THIS NUMBER 07011063440 THEN MR JOE WE CALL YOU HIMSELF.
MR JOE JOESHEL (07011063440 )?

moses lawal

ALL MY LADIES ADD ME ON WHATSAPP                            MR JOE.(07011063440 )...FACEBOOK NAME ......JOE JOESHEL )
WE PROVIDE FASTEST,RELAIBLE AND QUALITY SUGAR DADDY, AND LESBIAN
WE GIVE YOU MAXIMUM SECURITY WHICH WE KEEP U SAVE FOR HIGH CLASS CUSTOMER THAT NEED THIS.
maximum security is guarantee from any of our clients because we have done ALL NECESSARY
BACKGROUND CHECKUP ON ALL THE LADIES AND MEN WE HAVE ON OUR DATABASES.
NOWADAYS,FINDING SUGAR  DADDY CAN BE QUITE STRESSFUL AND COMPLICATED.
BUT WE MAKE IT EASY AND SUCCESSFUL WITHOUT ANY STRESS AND FIND THE RIGHT SUGAR
DADDY FOR YOU.
SUGAR DADDY SERVICE ARE NOT ONLY FOR SEX AND PLEASURE IT BRING YOU OPPORTUNITY TO MEET
HOT AND MATURE MEN AND DADDIES THAT ARE POLITICIANS,EXECUTIVE,HONORABLE, OIL BARON
MONEY BUSINESS MEN & WOMEN,DIRECTOR, C.E.O OF COMPANIES.
ANY WHERE U ARE GHANA,NIGERIA COTONOU,SOUTH AFRICA MALAYSIA,ZIMBABWE IVORY COAST.
IF YOU WE START DATING SUGAR  DADDY IN MORE PRODUCTIVE AND REWARDING MANNER
THIS SOMETHING THAT YOU NEED TO DO.
CONTACT THE P.R.O OF PEOPLE MATE DATING AGENCY (MR JOE.07011063440 ).. FACE BOOK JOE JOESHEL)
FULLY REGISTER UNDER C.A.C (CORPORATE AFFAIRS COMMISSION)
MOST IMPORTANCE OF ALL, YOU NEED TO REMEMBER THAT ALL OF THE EFFORT THAT YOU
HAVE PLACED WILL BE GREATLY REWARDED ONCE YOU ARE ABLE TO FIND YOUR IDEAL OF SUGAR DADDY DATING
GRAPE THE OPPORTUNITY TO MEET OUR MEN ANY  WHERE IN LAGOS,ABUJA,calabar,ANAMBRA,DELTA,JOS,PORTHARCOURT,
KONGI,RIVER,IBADAN,EDO,BENIN,KADUNA,ABIA, STATE.
IF YOU WANT MR JOE TO CALL YOU HIMSELF THEN DROP UR INFORMATION.
YOUR NAME..............
YOUR AGE...............
YOUR OCCUPATION.........
YOUR LOCATION...........
TEXT IT TO THIS NUMBER 07011063440 THEN MR JOE WE CALL YOU HIMSELF.
MR JOE JOESHEL (07011063440 )?

All Student Forum

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
30 minus 20 = ?:
What is the last 3 leters of the word 'Google':