StudyUkr presents a chance to study in East Europe. Ukraine, part of former USSR, has seen international students crossing its borders for over 70 years. It’s no wonder, with its highly accredited degrees and strong educational heritage.
Admissions are already ongoing for 2011. Grab your chance to study abroad and experience different cultures.
Items needed to get an invitational letter to study:
1. Photocopy of international passport with at least 1 year before expiry
2. Photocopy of WAEC/SSCE results
3. Photocopy of birth certificate
4. 4 passport photographs
5. *Due to some university’s strict restrictions, places are sometimes not offered to BSc. applicants over 26 years.
Key Benefits of studying in Ukraine:
1. Cheap tuition fees compared to other European countries
2. Respected degrees
3. International environment - establish future contacts with people from different countries
4. A chance to test yourself internationally and get valuable international experience
Invitation letters are available to successful applicants in just 1 week.
Please if you have any questions or require explanation, call us on 08100982062
or write us at newbielink:mailto:studyUkr@live.com [nonactive]
Don’t miss this opportunity, study abroad and get the experience of a lifetime!