disappointment-good

Author Topic: ADMISSION INTO NUC & NYSC APPROVED UNIVERSITIES IN BENIN REPUBLIC-07051180776  (Read 20166 times)

Offline simonikera

Premium Education International Centre (PEIC) is an International Education Centre helping Nigerians to empower themselves through achieving globally recognized qualifications and training. Our vision is to be the result oriented leader in local and overseas education consultancy in Nigeria by guiding young minds.

PEIC, in collaboration with some internationally accredited Universities in Benin Republic is offering suitably qualified students in your church with 6 credits in Senior School Certificate examination inclusive of English and mathematics an opportunity for admission into the 2015/2016 academic session. This opportunity is also available for HND Holders who desire a top degree in 8 months and future Postgraduate students.

Our Partner Universities in Benin Republic are internationally recognized and are;

?   Approved by Nigerian federal ministry of education, NUC and NYSC (See universities list in tribune of 12th February, 2013. Page 8).

?   Well equipped with comfortable hostel accommodation for all students.

?   Have all the courses taught in English and there are no strikes or interruption of academic programme.

?   No student VISA is required and tuition fees are very affordable

Interested students should apply by first submitting their credentials for eligibility evaluation ONLINE. Call 07051180776 for the link

Thanks. 

All Student Forum

Ahamed Patricia Onize

PLEASE CONTACT ME I NEED ADDMISSION IN YOUR SCHOOL

drico

is le berger univeristy accredited by NUC

Dan

Is Ecotes the name of a university in Cotonou?

Olusegun

Universities des Sciences Appliquees et de Management. (USAM) Porto-Novo..
 Admission is on..
STOP wasting your time on JAMB..
Get a University admission in the Republic of Benin. (Accredited Universities)
AFFORDABLE Tuition - .
No JAMB...
NO PostJAMB...
Graduate and join NYSC in 9ja.
All u need is SSCE 5 credits..
newbielink:mailto:zicolusegun@yahoo.com [nonactive]
+22964666329 whatsapp
+22998579780
564C4848 BBM

Mrs tiamiyu mary

Admission! Admission!! Admission!!!
If u re looking for one of d best school In  Republic of Benin, admission is available for suitable candidate that are interested, you are invited to apply to one of the best school in cotonou Benin Republic. for Bachelor Degree (BSC) & Masters, be among the lucky students for admission into any of  five approved federal University at Republic of Benin. approved by NUC of Nigeria for NYSC, Three years duration, No strike, No cult, no jamb nor post jamb and Affordable fees for more info Contact; Mrs tiamiyu Mary: +229-98849052, 64416425 and you can contact me on my watapp +229- 98849052 or +229- 64416425 or email me: oremuyiwa.mary2016 @gmail.com

Abdullahi Garba Tadurga

I need admission in ur school

Offline LtCzar296

I need admission in ur school

Mr Garba, Are you still interested in studying in Benin republic, if yes call me on 08106130376

Omolara Gbotosho

Pls send list of universities in Benin republic that offers mass communications

Nkem

How long is nursing top up and what is the pre requisite. Also list of accredited schools by NUC.

Nkem

I need admission into your federal university

omomalle

Admission! Admission!! Admission!!!
If u re looking for one of d best school In  Republic of Benin, admission is available for suitable candidate that are interested, you are invited to apply to one of the best school in cotonou Benin Republic. for Bachelor Degree (BSC) & Masters, be among the lucky students for admission into any of  five approved federal University at Republic of Benin. approved by NUC of Nigeria for NYSC, Three years duration, No strike, No cult, no jamb nor post jamb and Affordable fees All u need is SSCE 5 credits..
 for more info Contact; OMOMALLE: +229-68665220, +2349057573886 and you can contact me on my watapp +229- 68665220 or BBM- 58A98F03 or email me: newbielink:mailto:omomalle1@gmail.com [nonactive]

Anonymous

Please is the University and Polytechnic of Benin (UPIB) recognized in Nigeria.

Olaniyi Olusegun

can u pls email me the lists of NUC approved Universities in Republic of Benin,both Public and Private.

ESAE UNIVERISITY

2016/2017 ADMISSION INTO 100L 200L AND 300L
ESAE UNIVERSITY OF ADMINISTRATION ECONOMICS AND JOURNALISM - Ecole Supérieure d`Administration, d`Economie, de Journalisme et des Métiers de l`audiovisuel

ADDRESS: Atinkanmey, Siége du Matinal, 1ére rue après Caboma
03 BP 2581 Cotonou

(Kabouma location: Take a bus to Tokpa from there take a bile to Kabouma close to John Ke Mosque)

Site Web: newbielink:http://www.esaeuniversity.com [nonactive]
Email: newbielink:mailto:esaeuniversity@esaeuniversity.com [nonactive]
Whatsapp: +229 61 23 83 35
Tel.: +229 61 23 83 35 (Hotline), +229 62 35 54 33, +234 803 695 8221

Mrs tiamiyu mary

Hello prominent students, it possible for u to get admission into the federal and private university here in Cotonou all u need are international passport, birth cert, testimonial, 8 passports, and your ssce result which can either be waec or neco, nabetec is allowed. @ Nkem contact me on +22998849052 or 08131558552 either.admission is on for u.@ olaniyi don't expect any one to contact u except fraudster. Be warn.

Mrs tiamiyu mary

Centre international universitaire des meileurs (C.I.U.M) located at seme podji  after seme carrifour is a new university opened by the ministry of education In Benin just for the benefit of the anglophone students with low school fee and conducive learning environment.all for our benefit.due to the new government and law for more info contact: mrs tiamiyu Mary: +22998849052 or 08131558552.admission is on hurry

Mrs tiamiyu mary

Centre international universitaire des meileurs (C.I.U.M) located at seme podji  after seme carrifour is a new university opened by the ministry of education In Benin just for the benefit of the anglophone students with low school fee and conducive learning environment also approved by the Nigeria ministry of education.all for our benefit.due to the new government and law for more info contact: mrs tiamiyu Mary: +22998849052 or 08131558552.admission is on hurry

Mrs tiamiyu mary

@ nkem no university in republic of Benin is approved to run nursing again.it is cancel no certificate for it.but u can try Ghana or America. Mrs tiamiyu

Grace

Mrs tiamiyu I heard hill city university in republic of benin gives certificate for nursing either from Cameroon or America

Adenike

The ultimate university is it an approved university in benin

Quick Reply

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
30 minus 20 = ?:
What is the last 3 leters of the word 'Google':