Introduction | Breaking News | General Discussion | Whats On Your Mind?| My School | Campus Gist | My Career | Grants & Scholarships | Study Abroad | Student Projects | Examination Bodies | Books/Literature/Writing | Words Of Wisdom | NYSC Press Board | Self Development | Study Class Q&A | Politics | Student Travel | Religion

FB Tips On Pc's| Modems | Antivirus | Technology Market | Automobiles| Mobile Phones, | FB Tips On Phones | My Computer | Programming | Webmasters | Celebrities | Jokes & Funny Stuff | Games | Movies | Football | Other Sporting Activities | General Health & Fitness | Sexual Health | Romance | Advertising| Automobiles |

Starting an online business | Real Estate | Banking And Insurance | E-currencies | Administrative Jobs | Banking Jobs | ICT Jobs | Engineering Jobs | Law Jobs | Medical Jobs | Hotels Jobs | Vacancies | Unclassified Jobs | OverSea Jobs | SCAM DESK | Business And Related issues

Author Topic: Does anybody here use PayCo?  (Read 848 times)

Offline mjones1723

Does anybody here use PayCo?
« on: July 18, 2015, 10:21:34 AM »
Hello,

Just wanted to ask if any of you here use PayCo? I've been using them online for sending and receiving payments but I'm planning to try exchanging funds to transfer amounts to my other e-currency accounts. Any tips or suggestions? TIA! :)

All Student Forum

Does anybody here use PayCo?
« on: July 18, 2015, 10:21:34 AM »

Offline JT.moneywise00

Re: Does anybody here use PayCo?
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2015, 11:21:26 AM »
They actually work like a charm! I've been using them for exchanging my PayPal and Skrill funds and they're pretty easy and FAST!

Offline green.laurels

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2015, 07:10:37 AM »
It's actually pretty easy. It's like using any other exchange service, the only difference is that you have a record of your transactions in your Transaction History page. Also, they allow you to use a credit or debit card to deposit funds into your account. Easy-peasy-lemon-squeezy! :D

All Student Forum

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2015, 07:10:37 AM »

Offline digital.ink

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2015, 12:01:14 PM »
I use PayCo too! It's great to hear that I share the same sentiments about their payment processing and their website! I really think they'd make it pretty big. That only means more perks for users like us!

Offline alder.adam

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2016, 11:48:27 AM »
PayCo is like a friend to me. I think I'm one of its pioneer members so it means I am nearly using it for over 3 years. I never had any problems doing any transactions with them. I strongly suggest that you should give it try, just by having my account with PayCo active for the past few years enables me to earn extra money by means of their Affiliate Program. But not just that, I don't only earn because of the persons I referred everytime they make transactions I still got commissions! 50% of their transaction fees are mine! PayCo is so awesome.

All Student Forum

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2016, 11:48:27 AM »

Offline behtty.co

PayCo and CUP users!
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2016, 10:23:33 AM »
It is very nice that PayCo is making lots of efforts in becoming one of the best payment processors in the market today. As a member of the world’s most populous country, I personally got excited knowing that they offer financial processings using China UnionPay (CUP). Online shopping captured the interests of lots of my friends who uses China UnionPay as their payment instruments. That is why I decided to register for an account at PayCo and engaged in their Affiliate program. Referring my friends just made me earn more on top of my current job!

Offline Chinh9002

Try Payco
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2016, 10:06:47 AM »
I’ve been earning more now than I did before. Thanks to PayCo! Spreading their website to everyone enables me to earn big by joining their Affiliate Program, but it’s not only that, my friends also thanked me for referring them to PayCo because they are now experiencing a smoother, hassle-­free and instant money transfers that they hardly experience in other payment processors before. It is totally a win-­win situation! So what are you waiting for? Try it ! Its FREE.

Offline GrinChain

Earn easy.
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2016, 07:09:09 AM »
Earning money is easy with PayCo. As soon as I register and have my account verified, PayCo credited $5 on my account wallet. And not only that, they also have so much more to offer. By simply referring my friends to register for an account, I get a commission by means of their Affiliate Program. The more you refer, the more you will earn.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
10 minus 10 = ?:
What letter is missing in this word 'Gogle':