Author Topic: What you need to know about PayCo  (Read 713 times)

Offline PayCo PR

What you need to know about PayCo
« on: July 18, 2015, 05:29:33 AM »
Good Day!

I'm Nicole, official representative of PayCo. PayCo is a fast growing company with a fast growing number of secured, happy, and contented clients, merchants, and account holders.

We are an online payment system that provides a unique, flexible, and secured way of sending and receiving money online. With thousands of clients signing up everyday, we receive mostly great feedback from them. If you are interested in joining our secure community and enjoy the benefits that our members experience, sign up for a PayCo account today!

Our main features include:
-Fast and secure online money transfers in just a second
-No amount limits - from 0.01$ up to 10000$
-Different currencies incl. USD, EUR, GBP, IDR, RUR, MYR, NGN
-Sending money to e-mails (no pre-registration of beneficiary required)
-Online support 24/5 by mail and chat
-Online business merchants are welcomed
-Available in most of World countries
-The lowest fees on the market
-Affiliate program with 50% from every transfer of referred client
-Card processing for merchants
-Deposit and withdraw options using a credit/debit card
-Our system now accepts CUP payments!

And as a sign of our appreciation for choosing us as payment system we are offering $5 as a bonus for new accounts! Visit our website and register at pay[.]co/register/personal

Want to know more? Send your inquiries to support|@|pay.co We'd be more than happy to answer your questions!
« Last Edit: July 18, 2015, 02:25:41 PM by mfoniso »

All Student Forum

What you need to know about PayCo
« on: July 18, 2015, 05:29:33 AM »

Offline PayCo PR

Re: What you need to know about PayCo
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2015, 05:58:39 AM »
CUP is a known credit card provider but not all websites carry their services. The good news is, PayCo
now provides this feature for existing and new customers! Interested? Check out our website for more
information!

Offline PayCo PR

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2015, 11:35:26 AM »
We’re reaching out to everyone who does online e­-currency exchanges. Refer them to us and you might get a $75 incentive.  

Offline PayCo PR

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2015, 10:31:00 AM »
Need to deposit funds in your PayCo account but only have a credit card? No need to worry anymore! PayCo now allows customers to deposit funds into their PayCo account using any valid credit or debit card! Register now and get a $5 bonus!

Offline PayCo PR

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2015, 12:29:05 PM »
PayCo allows customers to deposit and withdraw funds using a credit or debit card. Your PayCo funds are now accessible even while you're on the go! Visit our website to learn more! Sign up and get a $5 bonus!

We at PayCo would love to hear from you. Send us a message through our Contact Us page or chat with us through our LiveChat facility!

Offline PayCo PR

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2015, 10:25:46 AM »
PayCo is now even better than before! Deposit and withdraw funds using your own credit or debit card! Accept CUP payments! An affiliate program that allows you to earn 50% commission from referrals! 

And we are still offering the lowest transaction fee of 0.3% in the market and a $5 bonus for new customers! Sign up now to learn more!

Offline jstan.trans75

It worked for me! Should work for you too!
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2015, 10:02:16 AM »
I'm a member of small group of guys who are stay-at-home dads. We thought what better way to pass the time and earn in the process is to sell stuff that we create. We all have our own interests and websites so when I heard about this PayCo Affiliate Program I jumped on the opportunity to refer my friends. Now I'm earning on top of my online sales and so are they.

Offline PayCo PR

« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2015, 11:06:36 AM »
PayCo has great news for all our existing and future customers! Transfer fees are now at its LOWEST ever at 0.1% instead of 0.3%! Enjoys the ease of online transactions with just a few clicks! Go to our website to sign up to learn more!

Offline matt.space.g

This is just GREAT!
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2015, 05:40:30 AM »
It's easy. It's convenient. It's easy to understand. It's automatic. That's how I would describe the PayCo Affiliate Program.

Offline PayCo PR

« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2015, 10:01:12 AM »
PayCo has an Affiliate Program that allows you to earn a 50% commission from your referrals. Interested? Sign up for a PayCo account now and also get a $5 bonus just for registering!

Offline PayCo PR

« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2015, 11:08:01 AM »
Our community just keeps growing and getting better! We would like to introduce the newest addition to our community, MedanGold! MedanGold is now one of our official exchangers! Sign up to learn more!

Quick Reply

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
30 minus 20 = ?:
What is the last 3 leters of the word 'Google':