Author Topic: Adsense pin verification problem  (Read 1118 times)

Offline Emmanuel1

Adsense pin verification problem
« on: December 02, 2014, 05:59:11 PM »
Am having serious issue here,my pin(Google letter) was sent to my address on 18th oct. But i only have two post office in my area,when i went there for the letter,they told me that they haven't even heard of it before,did google sent it to the post office or the particular bulding number that i added in my address? Because i entered no. 65 while the post office is at number 42? What do i do? Is there any other alternative for that? Am confused?

All Student Forum

Adsense pin verification problem
« on: December 02, 2014, 05:59:11 PM »

Offline mfoniso

• Administrator
    • Play Lsit Hub
Re: Adsense pin verification problem
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2014, 06:20:23 PM »
Am having serious issue here,my pin(Google letter) was sent to my address on 18th oct. But i only have two post office in my area,when i went there for the letter,they told me that they haven't even heard of it before,did google sent it to the post office or the particular bulding number that i added in my address? Because i entered no. 65 while the post office is at number 42? What do i do? Is there any other alternative for that? Am confused?
Normally google sends that to the house address you gave to them, they dont accept P.O.Box. so i will advice you to check the no. 65 for it. However i think you have one more chance to receive that letter, but am not sure. if you cant get the letter, you can request another.
I thought google had stopped the verification stuff, because its really been long i heard of any one wanting to activate their account.
Please do not PM me questions, ask all your questions in the forum, for others to learn from.

Offline Emmanuel1

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2014, 06:43:46 PM »
Ok,i will try and go to the house address and check it,but is there any alternative?

All Student Forum

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2014, 06:43:46 PM »

Offline mfoniso

• Administrator
    • Play Lsit Hub
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2014, 07:44:04 PM »
Well You have 6 months from the date that your first PIN was generated, to enter it in your account. If you  dont entered it after 6 months, Google will stop showing ads on your website.

if you don't receive your first PIN, you can request 2 additional replacement PINs from Google, and if you dont receive any of them within 4 weeks of your last PIN request. Google also give a forth option, where you can verify you address by submitting your official identity document or domestic bill, via your account, though you'll be notified on your Home page with further instructions on how to send Google the official document proving your address through a 'Contact Us' form. You can read more on how to request another pin from google
« Last Edit: December 02, 2014, 07:45:40 PM by mfoniso »
Please do not PM me questions, ask all your questions in the forum, for others to learn from.

Offline Emmanuel1

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2014, 06:11:23 AM »
Can i verify it now with my identity?

All Student Forum

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2014, 06:11:23 AM »

Offline mfoniso

• Administrator
    • Play Lsit Hub
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2014, 08:14:11 PM »
Can i verify it now with my identity?
You will have to exhaust your other 2 chances first.

Offline Emmanuel1

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2014, 01:11:51 PM »
I walk almost round my street today,and the shop i entered said that they are in old 65 now,so my question is,can i change my address and reapply for second pin?

Offline mfoniso

• Administrator
    • Play Lsit Hub
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2014, 07:59:02 PM »
Yes, you can change your address and request again, but make sure you dont use P.O.Box but a house address.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
10 minus 10 = ?:
What letter is missing in this word 'Gogle':