Actually blogging has been around for a long while and a lot of person have actually made good money from it online. Today i will be sharing my knowledge on How to earn money blogging as a student. First you can set up a free blog using either wordpress.com or blogger.com.
Whichever of the two platforms that you select is pretty much a matter of personal
preference. I happen to like wordpress better because I like the wide range of templates
and plugins that are available to make customization a snap. With wordpress it’s also
very easy to add affiliate banners and links that immediately pulls in visitors and stirs
their interest in whatever I’m advertising.
After adding links and banners to your blog, the next step is to get some traffic. The
great thing about blogging is that traffic is drawn to blogs like a moth to a flame. Google
really seems to love blogs and will index your blogs very quickly. You can also get lots
of traffic coming to your blog by submitting it to blog directories.
Now lets go to Making money from your blog
With this model of blogging (and there are plenty of others) you are going to need to have advertising – which can be of a variety of types. Contextual google ads (or some other provider), which pay based on visitors to your blog clicking on advertising, products for sale which pay a commission based on a percentage of the sale value, or banner ads that pay on the amount of impressions shown. Google adsense is probably the most widely used, and you may well end up using a comination of these.
This is a basic list, but you must open an account (if you do not already have one) with at least one of these type of advertising providers unless you are planning to sell banner advertising directly to a potential advertiser. You may,of course, choose to use a combination of these.
* Google adsense. Contextual ads based on the content of your pages using a pay per click/impression model.
* Clickbank. Affiliate sales model paying a commission based on the value of the sale. Wide range of products and a good reputation.
* DoubleClick. This is google’s affiliate program.
* Commission junction. Affiliate commissions.
* Amazon. Affiliate commissions.
* Pay Dot Com – Probably the best on this list of affiliate products. An awful lot of products many of which are rip offs, but some good ones in there.
Google adsense is by far the most popular advertising model, but depending on your audience, you may want to combine it with one of more of these others. Other possible options include, but are not limited to:
1. selling a product. If you are selling a product, then I have to assume that you already know the product you are going to sell. Whether you are making the product yourself or a reseller, you must then determine what search terms are being used by people interested in that product and buy a domain name that is appropriate.
2. selling advertising space using banner ads.