Author Topic: My One Night Stand With Mami-wata Spirit  (Read 9462 times)

Offline debby

My One Night Stand With Mami-wata Spirit
« on: December 29, 2013, 11:05:44 PM »
My One Night Stand With Mami-wata Spirit.
This story is a real life story that was told on Nairaland and i wish to share it here with you all.

The story in full :be happy: :be happy: :be happy:

CHAPTER ONE- They say there is a thin line between sanity and insanity.it just takes a little spark at the wrong place to cross to the other side.This was my line of thought as i sat butt Unclad on the cold cement floor with my hands and legs bound with strong ropes bought from all those hausa boys at swali market.the putrid smell of urine that emanated from the corner of the church made my uncomfortable but the people that put me here weren't concerned about my comfort.so i had to shift from here to there with the little space i was provided but this men and women clad in white garments,holding little rods in their hands(with diff symbols on it) just wouldn't let me be.they danced and chanted in languages i could not understand,maybe they were speaking in tongues,but i doubt it.

I managed to strain my neck to look at the three women sitting at the far side away from these group surrounding me.from the few glances i could steal,i saw that the older woman was crying,while one of the women tried to comfort her.the last one was staring at me,i could see the pity in her eyes.it instantly recognised who this women where;my mother and two sisters amaka and mary.wetin them dey do here?
So they where here to witness my deliverance.i couldn't help but smile at the irony of it all.they were ones that dumbed me in this God forsaken place and vowed never to come see me again,yet they were here out of feigned love to witness how these holigans were going to cast the spirit+madness out of me.especially that mary with her eye-service coupled with abroko.she should be the one down here not me.

My mother jumped from were was sitting and ran towards me but she was held back by my sisters "see wetin my enemies don do my only son" i heard her say above this chanting and dancin.at that moment i wondered have i really kolo because of what i saw and experienced that night?..i tried to think back to that night,trying to piece to events together as they had taken place.just when i was about to go back in time i was interrupted by the ringing of a bell.the whole place suddenly fell quiet.the large door that was the entrance to the church flung open with a large crack.at the door stood two females holding all this red big candles at their centre stood the most reverend bishop ajekunle abatola kunle ak.a the demon extinquisher.he was the general overseer and founder of cherubim and sepharim of heaven and earth int(cshe)...at that moment i screamed in my mind 'see gobe!!'

All Student Forum

My One Night Stand With Mami-wata Spirit
« on: December 29, 2013, 11:05:44 PM »

Offline debby

Re: My One Night Stand With Mami-wata Spirit
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2013, 11:07:47 PM »
The demon extinquisher was a man of average height,a bigman with bout belly(cus of too much gulder) which fit his rank and status.he ways also a very popular man in Ijebu and beyond.he was known for his ruthlessnes and wealth.He had this menacing look in his eyes,that kind that says 'you don die for my hand today'.fear gripped me as he used his large hands covered with rings to grap my head,his hands where very tough to the touch.he spoke yoruba rapidly to one of his aides,who quicly scrampled of to carry out his masters orders.from the little i could pick from this staunch yoruba,i could decipher the words water,oil and the last one that seemed like holy cane.'which one come be holy cane ni?' .fround the sound of it,it sounded somewhat scary,but what could be possibly wrong with a cane,an holy one for that matter.i was about to get the biggest shock of my life.

CHAPTER TWO- Two minutes later the items were brought in one after the other,then came the famous holy cane,it was wrapped in red cloth so i couldn't see what it looked like.he ordered them to bring the water,which he sprinkled on my body while he chanted in yoruba and danced around me.this went on for another 4-six minutes.it was time to unleash the holy cane.he unwraped it from its cloth with the help of one of his aides.behold what i saw before me wasn't just an ordinary cane.i'm sure this came from hell than from heaven.it was 45cm long,its weight and breadth was left to my imagingation.i could not estimate the substance it was made from(either metal or wood or metal and wood),but what i could estimate was the amount of damage it will inflict on my body.

He raised it up for all to see,it was sparkling as the sun rays hit it from the open window.demon extinquisher took the oil and rubbed it round the holy cane,he did not rush atall,he did it with as much care as possible,like he was pampering a crying child.i could see this cane had sentimental value to him(sumtin i will later use to my advantage).to add the final finishings he spat on it,my heart jumped up at this.it was a cold harmatan morning but i could feel the sweat dropping from my body."angel michael,angel gabriel.oh!angel rachael,sepharim take charge"he said,spit ran out of his mouth as he yelled.he raised the cane up high,as high as possible.i closed my eyes and braced myself for impact.WHOOP!! It came down hard and fast.i swear to Allah i have never felt such pain in my life.oboy na die i dey so.but i be man i wouldn't cry na.aba that na falling hand.so naive i was..then came the second and third.i tightened my body and clenched my fist.by the time the fourth and 5th missiles landed i felt something hot,liquid between my legs.poo!i don piss for body.the sixth,seventh and 8th,i didn't know when i started calling out "mama biko.take am easy.i be your pikin na".the 9th and 10th

Offline debby

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2013, 11:09:23 PM »
Chai!!! See what that fine mami-wata girl has caused o.i could have followed her to her kingdom than to bear this na.if they had filmed it and showed me i would i have denied.but here i was crying,begging,rolling in my filth.my mind slowly drifted back to that night,10days ago when i met that yeye mami-wata gal.***

That day the harmatan season just started and i had to leave work early.i a job in abate oil and gas,to tell you the truth i never struggled to get a job.as a fresh ijaw boy that came from a community that had oil getting a job wasn't hard,just settle community the work is yours.if the oil company refuses to give us youth that just graduated then they would have big wahala on their hands.before i 4get my name is benjamin john ebuka opuowei.my real guys call me bj(not what you think).the name ebuka came from my mothers side.she is an igbo woman..

I swaggered out of the company like i owned the place.at the gate i find ahmed small thing to lock-up and look the other way.one of the first things 4 learned in this our job is that you must settle,from gateman all the way up to your oga if you want anything done fast or else OYO for you.i had not bought a car at that time so i hailed a keke to take me to mama sere's place in opolo.it took twenty minutes to get there,the time was 6:30pm.some of my real guys where already on their 3rd bottle by the time i got there.i swiftly ordered one chilled heineken from mama sere.one of her fine girls brought it to me.oboy if you see what this girl was wearing.the bosoms just stand out from the blouse.i was more interested in her than the heineken in her hand.as a sharp guy that i am i quickly asked her name.'my name na Ebiere" she answered.'i neva see u here before'i went on."oga me na new girl o".i say okay.as she bent down to open the heineken her big bosoms rubbed my arm.i took a quick glance at them,the two giants where just staring back at me.i didn't know when i liked my lips."come see me later when u dey less busy" i said,she nodded and left.one of my guy sammy started hailing me."bj u na bros o.see how to dey look am.all those many gfs wey u get nor do u".what was this dude saying."you never hear say the more the merrier".

All Student Forum

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2013, 11:09:23 PM »

Offline debby

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2013, 11:11:04 PM »
I felt someone tab me on the back.i turned and saw ebiere standing there smiling.she had changed her clothes,she was now wearing a short skirt that was well above the knee,and a shirt that showed her cleaves for all to see.she whispered something that only i could hear.i nodded and waved her off.after she was gone i told my friends i wanted to take a piss.it didn't take me time to find the door with "toilet" inscribed ontop.i got a sudden feeling of de javu as i saw this sign,this was where i had scored some three other chicks.a smile found itself on one side of my face.i shook it off and stepped.there she was waiting.

can you handle me?' she asked.'lets wait and see i replied.it all started with the lipsing,then i took it a little further as i stretched my hand down there,i rummaged the surface and found she was not wearing panties.my fingers went to work.the groans that filled the air was enough to encourage me.her hands found my senior bros,by this time he was very angry and ready to attack.and attack he did.trust canine to help in this situation.it all but took minutes and it was all over.she left first,and after waiting for some time i followed and went back to our drinking table whispering like i was coming back from emptying my bladder.funny me.

Something strange was happening by the time i got back.my guys where huddled together in a close knot talking in whispers,their girlfriends were in another table,or some had left.when my guys behave in such a strange manner something was up.i quickened my pace.there was a new face now.it was moses afolabi,wetin this yoruba boy dey do here?.me and moses go way back to my secondary school days.he is one person i can call a true friend.the guy used to help me do my math assignments those days and apart from being more handsome than me his father was loaded.but what i like about him is that he shared my likeness for the female folks.birds of a feather they say.

Offline debby

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2013, 11:15:54 PM »
"mosbi how you dey".he got up to shake me.the way he even said the fine you will know something was wrong.he was in his usual cheerful self.i looked round the table,nobody was smiling either.they all had long faces.'wetin dey do all of una self?'' i asked."guy sitdown.serious matter dey ground".i found an empty chair and joined in the conversation."oya i don sitdown,wetin happen?".he looked down as he answered "paulo don kick bucket o".i couldn't believe my ears."paulo.which paul?"."na our paulo o.paul zacchus"..this was not true i told myself,i saw the guy two weeks ago."na lie" i shouted."how he take die?" i asked.he hesistated,looked at the others,took a deep breath before dropping the bomb shell."na,na,mami-wata".my throat dried instantly,this was truly serious.i could feel my spine stiff.oh No not again.paul was the 12th person mami-wata has killed.

CHAPTER FOUR- me and paul zacchus go way back in my days at uniben.the guy was a proper 419 with his sweet mouth.no wonder mami-wata has killed him.i'm sure he tried to play mami-wata.but he no know say winch pass am.i had warned him time without number.i can still remember the day i met him.january 15th 2002 at the auditorum at uniben where i went to do my clearance.

One tall guy approached me.he was fair in complexion,fine boy and was well dressed."hey,good afternoon" he said.i looked him from head to toe he looked harmless enough.he told me he could help me with my clearance sharp sharp.i agreed.help me he did.but after the whole thing i found that this harmless guy had played me.clearance that was supposed to cost me 40k this guy collected 65k.i later tracked him down,i wasn't going to be played 419 na.i be ijaw boy o.he apologized and returned 2k(which later ended up on mashai).he told me i could join him that he was in need of a partner.

All Student Forum

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2013, 11:15:54 PM »

Offline debby

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2013, 11:18:25 PM »
We did this for sometime.but paul graduated,so that was the end of our scaming ministry.o! I miss those days.paul didn't stop there after he graduated he became a G-boy,correct one for that matter.who knows maybe its one of those indian people that he played 419 on that came in form of mami-wata.just last year paul suddenly became rich,NO,HE BECAME WEALTHY.how? Nobody knew.when you asked him he will just chew his mouth and change the subject.one thing i liked about paul he was a big spender.he even borrowed me 150k which i never paid back.now i'm hearing he is dead,murdered.abi,mami-wata collect her debt.

"Mosbi how him take die?' i asked."shey you know say he just become rich over night.guess how he take get am?".i tried to crack my brain for sometime.'he play mami-wata 419" i answered.moses laughed,then nodded."yes paulo scam mami-wata.but that na after sha"."what do you mean?'.he drank his star beer."mami-wata come visit am one night like that.he come screw am.as reward she come give am riches".i couldn't believe this,so thats how he got all those cash."but nothing goes 4 notin" i said.its an established fact that if the devil gives you one thing,he will take one thousand.atleast thats what i've heard.

"wetin mami-wata ask in return?" i finally asked."now you are talking.the agreement be say he go get riches in return say he no go ever born pikin.or else he go die"trust paul na,easy way to get money,he quickly accepted the offer.the more he screwed the mami-wata the richer he became."wetin come make the mami-wata kill am if them don already agree".moses laughed "you dey talk like you know no paulo.the guy come scam the chick o.he go marry one girl for their village.na the mami-wata find out" she later came to claim his soul but paul was ready for her.he shot her with the shortgun he hid under his bed.as the mami-wata shook the bullet off,he followed it the juju he had acquired from the babalawo in his mothers village.them talk say mami-wata power pass winch.she used him to wipe ceiling before demolishing his mansion with water.he died choking on the water.

Offline debby

« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2013, 11:25:36 PM »
"poor paul" sammy concluded."the guy tough o.419 till death"i said jokingly trying to lighten their moods.i took two more bottles.by 10pm i decided it was time to go home.my area by 12 na no go area.as i went to the back to take a leak,ebiere followed me.she grabbed me from behind.i gave her what she wanted,she asked for more but i declined.wrong decision.had i known.

I stayed in mbiama near the river.as i walked towards my house my area people greeted me,some that had beef for me ignored me.finally i was home.but something was amiss,only my compound in that area didn't have light.how come.i trif to change the fuss,no way.another thing my door was also open.i remember locking this door in the morning.abi,mama godspower has opened it again and forgot to lock it.i was too tired to confront her this night.as i entered my room it was like i was entering another world.it was so cold,harmattan cold was not has strong as this na.the whole place was pitch dark though there was full moon outside which would have reflected to my room.i felt a presence in my room.there was someone on my matrass.

CHAPTER FIVE- "WHO dey there?"i yelled trying to get hold of anything i could use in defence.no b me all this small cult boys wan take use shine."its me" replied a female voice.na babe o.my mind came down.but who,her voice resembled nkechi.Nkechi,i have been trying to score that babe for almost a year and now here she is.maybe she has heard about my exploits and have decided to check me out herself."Nkechi na you?" i asked.silence.i asked the same question again no answer.na wa o.why is nkechi being shy like this.maybe she doesn't want to talk to much.good for me,nobody likes a talky talky babe."come closer" she said.i felt something urging me to go forward,a mysterious feeling.i took one step at a time towards her.

As i got nearer i felt a cool breeze blow pass.something was definitely not right.who cares.as far as i scored Nkechi.No problem atall.the perfume that she wore was so intoxicating that i wanted to just grab her and fire away.i tried to strain my eyes to see in the darkness.she was unclad.this was getting interesting.no need for me to waste my time removing clothes.i grabbed her by the waist,her skin was smooth and slippery at the same time.maybe she rub oil.my lips met hers in a second.so soft and supple.her ran my hand down her back.her hair reached her hips.why was it this long.maybe its this new human hair all this small girls kill body for.i didn't mind as long as it wasn't me that paid for the hair.she quickly helped me with my clothes.it was time to see this beautiful face of hers once again.i reached for the rechargable lamp near my bed.as i was about to on it she stopped me.hapa what is wrong with this girl.I must see her face.another wrong decision.as the light went on,i pointed it to her face.What i saw ehn.was i drunk.but i only drank five bottles na.this was a dream.but i refuse to wake up.i shook my head i looked again.

Offline debby

« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2013, 11:36:59 PM »
She was the pretties girl i have ever laid eyes on.this was too good to be true.But there was something amiss about her.it was as if she was two persons in one.i brought the lamp closer,she immediately screamed and tried to sheild her eyes from the light.her body started transforming into something hideos.scales appeared in her body.her teeth started to grow out like those vampires in true blood.wey my bible.jesus was my only way out of this.

"don't be afraid of me" she said.afraid was an understatement at this junction.my bros that had stood up because of the early sweet play had gone down."i will give you riches" she continued."just like that?" i asked."yes.just like that".i pray o.does this mami-wata think i'm paul and co.oyinbo say no pain no gain.nothing like free lunch.in 9ja everybody is looking for easy,quick cash.but i know better.i preferably live my life managing my current salary of 75k with a wife and children than to enter into a contract with the devil.

What i did next even jumong,jet li and jackie chan put together go fear.from the position i was standing i flunk the lamp towards the mami-wata,almost instantly i jumped on my matrass and through the window i went.come see film trick.i landed with force on the ground outside.something make craaa!!!.i didn't wait to find out what it was.i sprinted round the corner of the house into the open street screaming "HELP HELP.MAMI-WATA"

I fell down hard.picked myself up and continued on my way.running as fast as my leg could take me.all those guys for olympics na learners them be.if i run for naija at my current state na Gold medal things.people that heard my shouting ran out to see what was happening.some three boys that where toasting two girls that night saw me ran their way and they held me."hold am there" a man shouted from behind."leave me alone.mami-wata dey come" i shouted.but i couldn't free myself.soon more hands joined in pinning me to the ground."bring rope come" i heard someone say."make una no let am enter market" another said.

Offline debby

« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2013, 11:46:40 PM »
"how many raps this wan go take so.this wan wey he no wear cloth so?" someone asked.the rope arrived and they used it to tie me.i burst into tears."mami-wata dey come" i kept telling them.some of the women among the crowd where crying."see wetin don do person pikin".they where saying.they bundled me up and took me a house i had never been to before.i was locked in a room,someone was assigned to watch me.i kept thinking what if this mami-wata spirit decided to come.

The next day somebody contacted my family.first my mother cried her eyes out,cursing all evil doers in the village.i tried to tell them i was sane."na so them they talk" a relative once said.nobody cared to listen to the ravings of a mad man who was seeing mami-wata.i was taken to one of this new generation church that performed miracles but the pastor said my family should wait for Gods time for it is the best.they took me to two babalawo's who said the mami-wata had taken my spirit to her kingdom.that there was no hope for me.my family refusing to give up took me to a white garment church.the one in which i was currently at.

CHAPTER SIX- THE DEMON EXTINQUISHER sudenly stopped at number 22.there was commotion around me.there was a gun shot.have i been shot? Or was i hearing things.it was followed by shouts.i could hear people running helter-skelter.what was happening?.had the mami-wata finally revealed herself?."no let that one escape" a thick voice shouted.there was sounds of struggle.another gun shot filled the air."check who them tie there" ordered that same voice.immediately someone was standing over me.my vision was still blur.i felt water being splashed on my face.i was untied by someone else from behind.a cup of water was forced down my throat.it felt good.was i in heaven?.the image i saw in front of me definitely could not be in Gods heavenly paradise.squatting near me was someone wearing complete black with a rifle in one hand.it was a POLICE MAN

"who are you?" he asked.i couldn't bring myself to answer him.i looked around and saw that the Demon extinquisher was pinned to the ground by two police men.i pointed to his direction."oh.that man.he is a criminal"."yes.big criminal".i managed to say.my eyes picked something laying idle on the floor.it was the Holy cane.a thought quickly entered my mind.i beckoned to the police man to come closer."you go h-help me do something" i told him."wetin?". "help me flog that he goat with that cane for ground". "you dey craze?"..i thought for something i could use to motivate this man."how much you go need?" i asked him.there was a wide smile in his face now."20k.no pricing"..we had reached an understanding."i go give you 25k to give am better flogging".he nodded and went to confer with the rest.a man had brought wrapper which i used to cover myself.i found a suitable place to watch the show.

Offline debby

« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2013, 11:54:09 PM »
They pulled up his gown over his head and removed his bursar.one held his hands while another his legs,with his bum facing upwards.the police man i had contracted with kept his rifle untop a chair and raised the cane up for the first strike.the first strike didn't have much effect on him.the 2nd and 3rd seemed not to shake him atall.this Demon destroyer was strong o.the inspector that led the arrest pushed the other officer aside and took over.he held it firm,targeted a very delicate spot and stroke.it was as if the earth paused for a second followed by an earthquake.Demon extinquishers cry split the air in half."jesu!!!.

Kabiru was the inspector name that was handling Demon extinquisher now.i later learnedd that he used to be an herdsman that trained cows in jos befor boko haram wahala drove him to join the police force.the guy really dealt with Demon extinquisher that day.he begged in yoruba,hausa and english at the same time.i had finally had my revenge,but i later learned that my revenge was very expensive.

kabiru gave him 15 lashes.if Demon extinquisher see me for him next life he go pick race.'who tell una say i dey here?' i asked one of the police men.he laughed a long hard laugh.'no be because of you we come here o.' he replied.i was getting confused.'then why una come?'.he pointed his finger towards demon extinquisher.'that yeye prophet give one 15 years old girl belly.we also receive info say he impregnate two other married women for him church'.who knew demon extinquisher would like women this way even give them belly.wonders shall never end.prophets of now adays.another question came to my mind.'which reason una go give una oga for office say una beat demon extinquisher?'.'that one na small thing na.he was resisting arrest,so we had to use force'.you go fear naija police with their ways.

i was admitted in opolo central hospital.my body still ached from the torture given to me by demon extinquisher all in the name of driving mami-wata spirit from my body.people started visiting me in the hospital.friends,co-workers,girlfriends,family and some busy bodies.some brought gifts,it was as if i had died and come back.i didn't want to leave the hospital,the kind of care i was shown was fascinating.the thing i liked most in this hospital was the nurse assigned to me.her name was mercy,fine name with fine face.she was fair in complexion,open teeth and her gadgets na fire.she was very nice to me,i too reciprocated,in cash that is.anytime i sent her to buy something for me i would tell her to keep the change.i never still learn my lesson.

Offline debby

« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2013, 12:03:12 AM »
kabiru and the policeman i had agreement with later came to the hospital to claim their payment.'oboy how you dey na?' kabiru asked.'i don dey better small small'.'thats good'..'shey you know why we come here?' the other policeman said with hesistation.i nodded and reached under the bed for the bag that i hid there.i unlock the big padlock on the bag and removed 25k which i handed to him.he counted it and turned to me,'wetin be this?'. 'na the money na'. 'the money don increase to 100k'. What? I couldn't believe this.'why?'. Kabiru placed his hand on my shoulder,'oboy we got to settle oga too.moreover we don open case file for your matter and to close the file go cost you.'' they were not serious.100k?. 'but this was not our agreement.this is unacceptable''. The other policeman flung the money at me angrily,'who you dey blow all this grammer for.you think say we they play with you.if you no get the cash,wear cloth follow us go station for questioning.your cell dey wait you''. Kabiru gave my shoulder a gentle squeeze and added,'we go lock you up for the same cell with demon extinquisher and him church members.'' me and demon extinquisher in the same cell.no way in hell.if that guy handle me one more time i was done for.if craze prophet handle you,na there you go know say police is your friend.e better settle them now before the money go up.i quietly gave them the cash make them comot hand for my neck.they left with smiles on their faces.an hour later nurse mercy came in.her bosoms and front yard where dancing up and down as she walked.

as she lean downed to check my temperature her bosoms pressed my chest.my anaconda quickly stood at attention.i gently grabbed her waist out of involuntary impulse.she tried to pull away but her drew her nearer.i kissed her,she kissed back.i attacked one of the giant mangoes.she forcefully pulled away.'what?.i asked.'later.let the doctor leave'. 'ok fine by me'

She later came back after the doctors had left.she was ready to collect and i was ready to give.i kissed her neck down to her bosoms.i started sucking her left mangoe.i licked the right like ice cream.i removed my bursars.she grabbed my erect anaconda and started sucking.i was in heaven.as i tried to insert my anaconda she held it mid-air.what? "what is this". She had a devilish smile in her face.the wind started blowing.her changed to white.complete white.o No.she squeezed my blockos hard i winced.she wanted to kill me.

Offline debby

« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2013, 12:07:53 AM »
I wanted to shout for help but some kind of force was suppresing me."leave my thing na". I begged. "you will die today". she said. "wetin i do you?". She squeezed harder.i tried to pry her hand but they where to strong. "you have offended my master". "how,who is your master i asked innocently."the womam you ran away from 2weeks ago". So she had finally come back.this mami-wata just mean me.

Na die i dey today."abeg free me i pleaded". "i'm an agent of the mami-wata agency here on earth.i have been sent to warn you". "warn me?". She dragged my thing with force,tears rolled down my eyes."yes warn you". She continued."if you breath a word about your encounter with my master to anybody you will die a horrifying death.do you understand?". I nodded.she freed my blockos.arranged herself and strolled out.the next day i discharge myself fast fast.i'm too young to die na.i was later delivered by a strong man of God.i stayed clear of beautiful women.married a strong christain sister from my church.thats how my life changed for the better.

THE END.

thanks for reading.

karen

« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2015, 10:35:55 PM »
My name is karen tanya, i live and work in Oxford shire, UK. My life is back!!! After 2 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with two kids, I felt like ending it all, i almost committed suicide because he left us with nothing, i was emotionally down all this while. Thanks to a spell caster called Dr. okuta the spell caster which i met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet, I came across several of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb,cure cancer,and other sickness, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and also spell to get a good paid job so on. He is amazing, i also come across one particular testimony, it was about a woman called Vera, she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped his email.After reading all these, I decided to give it a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 48hours, my husband came back to me. We resolved our issues, and we are even happier than ever.Dr.okuta you are a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man. If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster, Try him anytime, he is the answer to your problems. you can contact him on shakaspelltemple@gmail.com

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
Students goes to?:
What letter is missing in this word 'Gogle':