Student Dress Code for Usmanu Danfodiyo University sokoto.
This is an summery of the dress code that is not accepted by the Usmanu Danfodiyo University sokoto, Prospective and freshers take note, nudity and the following forms of indecent appearance are not allowed in any of the University Campuses:
1. Wearing of any dress that exposes chest, un-buttoned or half-buttoned shirts.
2. Use of tight/feature-exposing or transparent dresses, sleeveless short blouses, heavy make-ups,
and excessive use of jewelry.
3. Use of worn out or sliced trousers/skirts, T-shirts with provocative messages, and wearing of
short/mini-skirts at academic functions. In addition, female students are not allowed to wear
shorts outside their hostels.
4. Wearing of earrings and necklaces or perming and weaving of hair by male students
5. Wearing of dark glasses during lectures (except on medical grounds).
6. Students should always ensure to appear neat and tidy
Contravention of any of the above attracts appropriate punishments, ranging from warning to rustication.NOTE: AS YOU DRESS, SO YOU ARE ADDRESSED