Author Topic: Can second marriages work?  (Read 858 times)

Offline mfoniso

• Administrator
    • Skolme:- Nigeria Biggest Mobile Phone Forum
Can second marriages work?
« on: October 27, 2010, 11:46:46 PM »
To me, Success or failure of a second marriage is no different from the first or seventh and is determined by the level of commitment and ability to deal with difficulties.Or what do you think.
Please do not PM me questions, ask all your questions in the forum, for others to learn from.

All Student Forum

Can second marriages work?
« on: October 27, 2010, 11:46:46 PM »

Offline TravelXpert

• Travel Information
Re: Can second marriages work?
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2010, 08:20:20 AM »
From my experience, anything after the first marriage is not valid by Godly standard. It is only permitted in the portion that says,'TILL DEATH DO US PART'.

Besides this clause on no circumstance should the issue of second marriage come in, no matter how we garnish it by human standards making it look ok, giving so called genuine reasons why those who go into it do.

Now lets know one thing, God can NEVER compromise HIS standard, it is for man to strive to meet up with His godly standards.

The bitter truth is that God and Heaven does not recognise any second marriage, as far as either spouse is ALIVE on any part of the surface of this Earth.

That is the more reason why one must not rush into Marriage, it has to do with, spiritual, mental and physical MATURITY, any thing less than this can be really disastrous.

Those who are about getting married I congratulate you in advance, that you are getting prepared to be enrolled into a school where everyday is a New topic, subject or syllabus you have never thought was involved.

It is your ability to manage it in LOVE with your spouse, that is where the spiritual, mental and physical MATURITY plays a role.

Be careful shine your eyes, be prayerful and seek divine counsel, attend seminars and programs that will prepare you. Once you are in, that's it.

What happens in marriage is like crossing the bridge of relation into you MARITAL home and burning the bridge behind you. No bridge to just walk out of marriage.

You both in LOVE will stay together to solve the everyday surprises that comes with MARRIAGE.

Sorry for the lengthy input, just pouring out what I am seeing, because in am in Already and my bridge is burnt behind me. It wonderful life to be married.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2010, 08:44:04 AM by TravelXpert »
Get Your Travel Information

Offline Sub5

• Believe it or not God is a programmer
Re: Can second marriages work?
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2010, 08:57:26 PM »
I agree with TravelXpert

Quick Reply

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
30 minus 20 = ?:
Type the answer to the above question (30 minus 20 = ?) in words: