Author Topic: A RISK FREE AND SIMPLE MONEY MAKING ONLINE BUSINESS  (Read 2193 times)

Offline Innobest

A RISK FREE AND SIMPLE MONEY MAKING ONLINE BUSINESS
« on: July 11, 2013, 12:53:17 PM »

Key Points of Global Public Cash (GPC) Network ( newbielink:http://www.globalpublicash.com/?id=innobeston [nonactive])

•A RISK FREE NETWORK

•It is not a product network, hence you would not be expected to sell any product

•It is also not an advert network where you have to click or buy any advert space

•The concept is purely that of give and it shall be given unto you back in good measure….

•You risk almost nothing (or should I say absolutely nothing) because you only give part of what is given to you in order to get much more.

•To activate your membership, all you need to do is pay the entrance sum of the Plan you are joining to your sponsor.

•Your sponsor then confirms your payment on the site in order to unlock your registration and for you to have your own link with which others will join as your downlines.

•No part of the money goes to the administrators, hence they cannot not disappear with your money.

•When you get your link, you will then get two people to join under you.

•These two persons would now pay to you the same amount you paid to your upline.

•Their membership can only be activated when you confirm on the site that you have received the payment.

•If for instance you joined with $10, and your two downlines have paid $10 to you, totaling $20, the system (site) would direct you to pay $15 dollars to a your upline’s upline for you to advance to the next level. Your gain here is $5

•Because those under you would do the same you would eventually receive $15 x 4 at this level which would amount to $60 dollars.

•On the receipt of your first $30 ($15x2) you will be directed to pay $25 to the next deserving person. Your gain here is $35

•At the end of this Plan you would have cumulatively gained $890

•By the time you move out of this Plan(Silver), you move on to the next Plan (Gold) with initial sum of $100, and by the time you are through that plan, you would have gained $9,790 before moving on to the next Plan with initial sum of $1,000 (Platinum) and so on.

•Real Team Work with spill-over from other team members.

•This is NETWORK in its pure (ideal) order or sense.

newbielink:http://www.globalpublicash.com/?id=innobeston [nonactive]

All Student Forum

A RISK FREE AND SIMPLE MONEY MAKING ONLINE BUSINESS
« on: July 11, 2013, 12:53:17 PM »

Offline debby

Re: A RISK FREE AND SIMPLE MONEY MAKING ONLINE BUSINESS
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2013, 04:07:26 PM »
Nice one and thanks for sharing, i have a question? like how long has  this Global Public Cash been operating ? thanks

Offline Innobest

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2013, 06:32:37 PM »
They are new and have been around for about three months but less than a month in Nigeria.  Not many people know about it yet.  The opportunity is still very fresh.

All Student Forum

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2013, 06:32:37 PM »

Offline Sub5

• Believe it or not God is a programmer
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2013, 08:34:12 PM »
Interesting, what method of payment is involve, is it paypal or LR ?

Offline Innobest

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2013, 09:05:41 AM »
Any possible means of payment can be used, including local bank deposit, Western Union Transfer, hand delivery of cash or e-currencies.  After payment is made there is a form to be filled on the site which the person that received the payment will have to approve as acknowledgement. I have Power Point Presentation which can be sent to any interested person via email.  If you give me your e-mail I will send it to you.

Contact me through innobest@gmail.com or 08034054688, 08126009596

All Student Forum

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2013, 09:05:41 AM »

Offline debby

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2013, 09:21:34 AM »
They are new and have been around for about three months but less than a month in Nigeria.  Not many people know about it yet.  The opportunity is still very fresh.
Thanks,

This is interesting , can i know the initial start up capital?

Offline donlet

« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2013, 01:38:51 PM »
Globalpublish is a very cool business you can check newbielink:http://www.globalpublicashreview.blogspot.com [nonactive] for how to join

Offline Innobest

« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2013, 06:25:19 PM »
$10 i.e. (N1,600) is all it will cost you to join.

Offline Innobest

« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2013, 01:28:10 PM »
Little Insight

First of all let me say that GPC is not an MLM company or a company as the many that have appeared on the net, in fact is not an entity as such.

GlobalPubliCash is Motivated by the intention of sharing, blessing through a systematic and generous to all participants in an impartial and equal way.

Promote this system of income to all our members and allow them to get plenty in their own lives and all those around the world.

Someone once said: "If you want good things in life, try to help as many people to get the same .."
Definitely, no one can succeed alone in this world.

We recognize the "Law of Abundance" as universal law should apply to all people without exception to race, religion, gender, education, economic status or geographic location.
GlobalPubliCash intent is to end scarcity, poverty, conformity, etc.., And be united in one common cause: to create a world where no one has to lose for another to win.

There is scientific evidence that everything we deliver to life (thinking, feeling, word or action), the universe returns we multiplied exponentially. And if you you focus on helping more people with this automated platform, you will receive a flood of unlimited income.

Many personalities would have liked to live in our times: times of limitless possibilities, times of freedom, times when we can BE, HAVE or DO whatever we want, times of plenty and prosperity.

GlobalPubliCash is  a family in which all are given an equal opportunity to share and distribute resources, ideas and beliefs without fear of anything. 'We are Uniting all the world.

Our reason to exist is to share, empower, enrich, awaken, enlighten and bring about the power of each one through give and take without imposing any conditions.

GlobalPubliCash is helping thousands of individuals and families in ways we can not imagine.

Members learn to generate wealth through hard work, inviting and giving unconditionally, create security for the family, friends, neighbors and strangers because he knows that we are all SELF.

Members join this platform with an unconditional gift of only $ 10 once.

GlobalPubliCash never manipulate payments between members, which go directly to who sends them to the recipient.

GlobalPubliCash is the best system I ever come across in Internet.
It is ethical and self sustainable.
It is surely a gift in these time of financial crisis for so many people

GlobalPubliCash provide an opportunity for all who wish to be part of this global change.
Today you can be part of this change, the goals are laudable and for the common good, generate abundance of riches for those who choose to be part of this project that is just beginning to take its first steps and has far to go, in fact it can be permanent for you if you decide to bet on.

To answer the usual question of this title; Is GlobalPubliCash a new Scam? 
Obviously not, and you can see for yourself by taking action to get in our team.
I'd like to know what you think by leaving your comments.

For a guarantee support and mentoring necessary to succeed, join our team now – go to

newbielink:https://www.globalpublicash.com/?id=innobest01 [nonactive]

For more insight or answers to your questions contact me through innobest@gmail.com or 08034054688 or 08126009596

Thanks

Offline Innobest

« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2013, 04:47:38 PM »
The Global Matrix is indeed creating wealth, as you do not have to do anything more to keep receiving more and more, all money at any level comes in almost at the same time. I received all my first level payments ($40) of global matrix in one day from people in other countries that I do not know. What a good feeling. And so shall it continue next will be $200, then $800, $400, $2,000, $8,000, N4,000, N20,000 and $80,000. Globalpublicash is indeed creating wealth - in my many years of offline and online network experience, I have never seen any as amazingly profiting as this. Remember, you can count on me for all the needed support to succeed in this global money making opportunity. Its not all about hard work but smart work. Reach me now on 08034054688, 08126009596

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
10 minus 10 = ?:
What letter is missing in this word 'Gogle':