This year, UNIZIK has invited prospective candidates who met their initial entrance criteria as detailed below:-
1. Cut-off mark of 180 and above for: Agric Economics, Animal Science, Crop Science, Food science, Forestry, French, Igbo language, Linguistics, Music /Theatre Arts, Religious studies, All Enducation courses, Fine & Applied Arts.
2. Cut-off mark of 200 for: All Science courses (Physical sciences, Biological sciences, Engineering, Environmental sciences, Basic Medical science, Medicine), all social science courses, all management science courses.
How to register for the UNIZIK post UTME 2013/2014
1. Directly log on to http://my.unizik.edu.ng/postutme/start_putme_reg.php.
2. Enter your registration number (JAMB Reg No), and click "Next".
3. Verify your payment, (Note that application PIN is obtained from the banks inside school at the rate of N1000. BANKS: Diamond bank,Fidelity bank,First Bank, Access bank, UBA, Enterprise bank, Zenith bank, GTB).
With the pin verify your payment and click on "Next".
4. Upload your recent passport, and print your slip.
Date and Venue of UNIZIK Post UTME
Monday 22nd July, 2013
Engineering,Environmental Sciences, Physical sciences, Agriculture, Basic Medical Sciences, Bio sciences, Health sciences and Technology, Medicine, Pharmacy, Geo-physics
Tuesday 23rd July, 2013
Management sciences, Social sciences, Fine and Applied arts, B.Sc entrepreneurship, Law, Arts, Education.
Feel free to ask any question regarding this examination, registration, and any other query that you need clarification for, i will b glad to help.