Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti 2013/2014 Post-UTME Screening Date, and Registration Detail Is Out
This is to inform all students and UTME candidates who have applied for admission into the Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti for the 2013/2014 academic session that the Post-UTME screening exercise (Computer Based) will hold between Monday, July 22 and July 29, 2013 at the University Campus
The screening is open to those candidates who made the Ekiti State University their First or Second Choice and have scored 200 and above in the 2013 UTME.
The University will also give consideration to UTME candidates who did not choose EKSU as 1st or 2nd choice. This group of candidates must have scored 200 and above in the 2013 UTME.
All candidates are to register online on the University Website at www.eksu.edu.ng
not later than midnight of Friday, 19th July, 2013.Candidates are to pay a sum of Three Thousand Naira Only (N3,000) covering registration, processing fees to any branch of any of the underlisted banks nationwide for online registration and screening exercise;
1. Access Bank Plc
2. Ecobank Plc
3. Enterprise Bank Plc
4. First Bank Plc
5. GTBank Plc
6. Wema Bank Plc
7. Zenith Bank Plc
Candidates are to pay into the banks listed above via e-tranzact. They should collect bank generated receipts at the points of payment. The receipts will contain confirmation codes.
The Codes will be used by the candidate for online registration. Candidates can also pay directly via the University Portal using banks ATM cards (email alerts containing the confirmation codes will be generated for those who pay via ATM cards).
Instructions to all candidates
1. Once you have received your confirmation code from the bank, Candidates are required to log on to the school admission site
2. Enter JAMB registration number and confirmation codes indicated on the receipts.
3. Upload 1"x1" colour passport photograph with RED background in JPEG format only.
4. Preview, confirm, submit and immediately Print Out an Acknowledgement slip.
5. Candidates are to check the website after the closing of the portal on 19th July, 2013 to print out their allotted time and the exact date of examination.
6. Candidates are to come to the examination hall with the following;
- JAMB registration slip.
- Acknowledgement slip printed-out from the University Portal
- 1"x1" recent colour passport photograph with RED background
7. On arrival on the examination day, candidates are to report at the University Auditorium for necessary briefing on the examination.Information to all candidates
EKSU will admit only candidates who made at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/WASC/NABTEB in the relevant subjects at one sitting.
Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission into the University.
NB: Ekiti State University will not tolerate any form of examination malpractice.