Author Topic: NEW MLM COMPANY: NETWORK MARKETERS WANTED IN NIGERIA!  (Read 5575 times)

Offline mikael76

• Big thinking precedes big achievement!
    • VEMMA NIGERIA
NEW MLM COMPANY: NETWORK MARKETERS WANTED IN NIGERIA!
« on: April 20, 2013, 05:06:23 PM »
Trevo, a USA based company, is a Genuine Ground-floor Network Marketing Opportunity with high paying commissions from a reputable company who has successfully done it all before! Professional MLM ‘ers wanted!  If you are a professional MLM 'er, you know what this means.. even if you’re not a professional, be quick anyway..

TREVO is not just any MLM  Company Opportunity!   

It is an Amazing (MLM) Multilevel Network Marketing Creation.

Trevo's Compensation plan is simply the best!

OUR MISSION is to be more than just another successful company. It is our goal, our passion, to help you open your life to the world of opportunity and possibility that is before you.

OUR GOAL, as individuals and as a company, is to empower you to achieve your dreams as you live a healthy and prosperous life, and to help you make a difference in the lives of others through a lucrative business opportunity powered by a unique product and charitable initiatives. While the word “prosperity” evokes a variety of different definitions depending upon to whom you are speaking, the Trévo team considers prosperity to be a wholeness word that embodies completeness. Such completeness includes a balanced life of spiritual, emotional, physical and financial prosperity.

TRÉVO’S FOUNDERS are Mark and Holli Stevens who have a proven track record of over 16 years as owners of a successful network marketing company. Mark and Holli have also been on the “other side of the table” as independent representatives, building organizations with tens of thousands of members. This dynamic duo also possess nearly four decades of combined business ownership expertise.

Ask Mark about the Trévo opportunity and you will hear the passion and excitement in his voice as he talks about people whose lives are being transformed by this opportunity.

OUR COMPENSATION PLAN Trévo has developed a new compensation concept that marries a proven compensation plan with new, innovative compensation strategies. The result is unprecedented reward for all levels of participation, including:

Customers
    Product evangelists
    Sales activity by Life and Health Coaches
    Sales leaders
    Dream builders who actively help get and keep the field motivated

NUTRITIONAL SUPPLEMENTS  Trévo LLC has raised the bar for nutritional supplements with the power of wellness through its proprietary blend of over 174 premium nutraceuticals, including maqui and acai berries, mangosteen, amalaki fruit, gotu kola, ashwagandha and a cornucopia of other fabulous nutraceuticals. In fact, Trévo has developed the only nutritional supplement in the world to combine and harness the power of such a remarkable array of vitamins, minerals, “supergreens,” antioxidant-packed fruits and vegetables, coral calcium, and herbs from around the globe.

http://tinyurl.com/Treevo

All Student Forum

NEW MLM COMPANY: NETWORK MARKETERS WANTED IN NIGERIA!
« on: April 20, 2013, 05:06:23 PM »

Offline debby

Re: NEW MLM COMPANY: NETWORK MARKETERS WANTED IN NIGERIA!
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2013, 08:58:42 PM »
Is there an age limit to an applicant that is interested in applying?

Offline mikael76

• Big thinking precedes big achievement!
    • VEMMA NIGERIA
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2013, 04:53:33 AM »
Dear Debby,
No age limit. People of all works of life are joining and are still registering and earning money weekly. Follow the link in the original post and read more about the company. You can also call me for more enquiries on 08038460745.

Regards,
Michael Okogho.
Trevo Health & Life Coach.

All Student Forum

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2013, 04:53:33 AM »

onwunyili chidinma

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2015, 07:03:08 AM »
:pee:

Femi

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2016, 11:50:33 AM »
Yea. I heard of Trevo. It is a MLM company with powerful compensation plan.
I was there twice for the Seminar. I advice you to go to the seminar and here things out for your self.
A great company to be with.

I also have this new MLM. We sell no product. We join with little membership fee n you will be dazed at the great compensation plan too.
It is HelpingHandsinternational. Visit: http:// HelpingHandsinternational.biz/successolufemi to read more on it.

All Student Forum

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2016, 11:50:33 AM »

Offline njpupdates

• Jobs in Nigeria
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2016, 01:12:03 PM »
I remembered a time when MLM was the real deal in Nigeria. As far as I am concerned, most people dont believe in it anymore.
Looking for jobs in Nigeria, visit newbielink:http://www.nigerianjobportal.com [nonactive]

Mikkky

« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2016, 07:48:03 PM »
Possibly you have concluded that nothing good can come out of the internet for you.
Well, you are not alone! we have been there! Probably in a worse state than your experience. We have seen the good, the bad and the ugliest you can ever think of on the internet.
The good news is that your persistency has finally paid off. You have finally found the real deal.

Visit this page: newbielink:http://www.helpinghandsinternational.biz/sales-page.html [nonactive]

Call Mike : 08169714594

Offline billy20

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2016, 07:40:39 AM »
Yeah. I am very interested to join your MLM company. But, I am in USA. In fact, i well know about multi level marketing business and also i am already working in ARM MLM software company. Hence, i can develop MLM software products as per your company needs as well as I like nigeria people. At the same time, I am planning to shit my location from USA to Nigeria.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 07:45:03 AM by billy20 »

Benson

« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2016, 03:18:43 AM »
All network marketing company have good intention for the clients. It is up to you to decide the company that satisfy your needs and the one you can market their product. Still some people can not market or sell a product but still want to benefit from compensation packages of the registered network. There are some network that will yet satisfy this needs. Think of Helping Hands International. Copy this link and paste it in your browser newbielink:https://helpinghandsinternational.biz/Jbcemisyn [nonactive] or call 08063635185 for guide. This will fetch you all you need.

kuldeep

« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2016, 12:57:03 PM »
Now You Can Promote Your Business Opportunity | MLM Programs | Referral Programs | Online Shops | Traffic Concern Businesses etc. In 5,000+ Highly Targeted Facebook Advertising/ Prospecting/Downline Secret Selected Groups. Your Targeted
Prospects Are Waiting.
VISIT: newbielink:http://goo.gl/1FwyBu [nonactive]

kuldeep

« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2016, 12:59:57 PM »
Now You Can Promote
Your Business
Opportunity | MLM
Programs | Referral
Programs | Online
Shops | Traffic Concern
Businesses etc. In
5,000+ Highly Targeted
Facebook Advertising/
Prospecting/Downline
Secret Selected Groups.
Your Targeted
Prospects Are Waiting.
VISIT: newbielink:http://goo.gl/1FwyBu [nonactive]

Quick Reply

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
30 minus 20 = ?:
What is the last 3 leters of the word 'Google':