Author Topic: Afe Babalola University reportedly graduated 11 students with 5.0: Ridiculous  (Read 1269 times)

Offline debby

It’s a pity that the education standard in the country has truly fallen and teachers or schools deliberately awarding 5.0 cumulative grade point average to graduating students in the universities.
This awful act is always masterminded by private universities. On Thursday, April 4, Afe Babalola University was reported in a national newspaper as having graduated 11 students with 5.0 out of 5.0 cumulative grade point average! That’s too ridiculous, as nobody can claim perfection and super standards not usually associated with mortals of this world, not just in ten, but all subjects taken throughout the years.
NA WA FOR Afe Babalola :grave:

All Student Forum

Offline johndoe

You are what is wrong with nigeria today. Not confirming anything before opening your mouth. Afe babalola university hasn't graduated any set. Their first graduating class is going to graduate june of 2013. You must be ashamed of your self debby or whatever your name is for mis informing Nigerian students. Shame on you. I wish I can see the look on your face now. One word to describe it "embarassed". For your information, I know this because I am a student of Afe Babalola University. And it is only 1 student in the whole school that has a CGPA of 5.0. And he is in 300lvl Engineering.

Offline debby

You talk like a lousy camel toe (that is if you know what that means).  You might be a student of that school but you are not current. but let me update your poorly developed brain on what is happening around you. Here are other sources of the same reports  across the net.

Ridiculous Varsities Grades:- Afe Babalola University Reportedly Graduated 11  By Nairaland

Ridiculous Varsities Grades:- Afe Babalola University reportedly graduated 11 students with 5.0 By Gimnetwork

Ridiculous Varsities Grades- Afe Babalola University reportedly graduated 11 students with 5.0 out of 5.0 cumulative By Ngscholars

If this was trading on the internet, were you expecting me to go to Oga Babalola to find out if its true?? SMHHH!! may be you should also go and tell Punch or Vanguard to get it off their Newspaper. You should be ashamed of yourself too for coming here to blab, instead of you to simply say that the info is not true as a student of the school. >:(

All Student Forum

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
10 minus 10 = ?:
What letter is missing in this word 'Gogle':