Introduction | Breaking News | General Discussion | Whats On Your Mind?| My School | Campus Gist | My Career | Grants & Scholarships | Study Abroad | Student Projects | Examination Bodies | Books/Literature/Writing | Words Of Wisdom | NYSC Press Board | Self Development | Study Class Q&A | Politics | Student Travel | Religion

FB Tips On Pc's| Modems | Antivirus | Technology Market | Automobiles| Mobile Phones, | FB Tips On Phones | My Computer | Programming | Webmasters | Celebrities | Jokes & Funny Stuff | Games | Movies | Football | Other Sporting Activities | General Health & Fitness | Sexual Health | Romance | Advertising| Automobiles |

Starting an online business | Real Estate | Banking And Insurance | E-currencies | Administrative Jobs | Banking Jobs | ICT Jobs | Engineering Jobs | Law Jobs | Medical Jobs | Hotels Jobs | Vacancies | Unclassified Jobs | OverSea Jobs | SCAM DESK | Business And Related issues

Author Topic: How to browse with Glo BIS blackberry plans on PC for free  (Read 2455 times)

Offline debby

How to browse with Glo BIS blackberry plans on PC for free
« on: January 05, 2013, 10:39:42 AM »
Hello guys i stumbled on this tweek, it similar to that i posted sometime ago but the difference is this tweek works on GLO Network. this is what you will do, firstly subscribe for any of Glo Blackberry Plans below.
 For 1 Week subscribtion, send COWEEK to 777 (It costs N400 for 700MB)
For 1 Month subscribtion, send COMONTH to 777 (It costs N1500 for 3GB)
How to Configure your PC to browse for free Create a New Network profile on your Modem with APN as blackberry.net You can now Launch any Web browser on your PC to browse for free.
How to Configure your Phone for Glo free browsing Create a new access point profile fields with APN as blackberry.net , then leave other fields empty. You can now launch and connect your opera mini or any mobile web browser and surf the web.
This Latest Free Browsing PC and Mobile phone free browsing cheat works as at time of post using the Glo BIS blackberry plans.

All Student Forum

How to browse with Glo BIS blackberry plans on PC for free
« on: January 05, 2013, 10:39:42 AM »

PrinceTasiuObey

Re: How to browse with Glo BIS blackberry plans on PC for free
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2015, 07:36:34 PM »
am a new comma in this forum so please for those that a head of us i need your assistant

Offline mfoniso

• Administrator
    • Play Lsit Hub
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2015, 08:44:24 PM »
You are welcome to the forum, feel free to tell us what you will like us to help you with.
Please do not PM me questions, ask all your questions in the forum, for others to learn from.

All Student Forum

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2015, 08:44:24 PM »

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
10 minus 10 = ?:
What letter is missing in this word 'Gogle':