Author Topic: What a tragic story is this? pls help me out, is it possible?  (Read 1153 times)

Offline AMINU DAHIRU GURAMA

What a tragic story is this? pls help me out, is it possible?
« on: December 20, 2012, 10:57:37 PM »
H*O*R*R*O*R! Man Breaks His Penis While Making Love. **girl friend was on top, and was bouncing too high. **he required 10 stitches to fix. This is simply unbelievable as it is weird – never heard of a broken penis before until now. According to TMZ, MMA fighter Ray Elbe who competed on “Ultimate Fighter 9?, had to be rushed to a hospital in Malaysia earlier this month after he broke his man-hood during sex; a condition that required 10 stitches to fix. According to the fighter, he was having fun with his girlfriend who was “on top” when she bounced a little too high, and crunched his erect manhood. According to Ray, his penis “fractured” … and “blood was everywhere” and immediately passed out from the pain. It was at a nearby hospital that he underwent surgery to close the wound and repair a “slight tear” in his urinary tube. Ray is expected to make full recovery — and was ordered to take “anti-erection pills” for two weeks. - TMZ. Feel FREE to SHARE! ************** Report any suspicious persons and object to the law enforcement agencies, as that will save lives. SHARE/Tag your friends. Join Nigerian First Facebook Community Page! newbielink:http://www.hopefornigeriaonline.com [nonactive] newbielink:http://www.facebook.com/hopefornigeria [nonactive]

All Student Forum

What a tragic story is this? pls help me out, is it possible?
« on: December 20, 2012, 10:57:37 PM »

Offline mfoniso

• Administrator
    • Play Lsit Hub
Re: What a tragic story is this? pls help me out, is it possible?
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2012, 07:47:09 PM »
This quite strange, i have never heard of a penis undergoing fracture, but it can bend and the experience can be dead painful.
Please do not PM me questions, ask all your questions in the forum, for others to learn from.

Offline AMINU DAHIRU GURAMA

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2013, 08:51:01 PM »
thats why iam shock to hear that. any way try and find out some where if its possible

All Student Forum

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2013, 08:51:01 PM »

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
10 minus 10 = ?:
What letter is missing in this word 'Gogle':