Author Topic: Help me out pls ladies and gentlemen  (Read 873 times)

Help me out pls ladies and gentlemen
« on: December 12, 2012, 11:56:08 AM »
what are possible way of increasing the size a man penis? what are the things to be done?

All Student Forum

Help me out pls ladies and gentlemen
« on: December 12, 2012, 11:56:08 AM »

Offline Sub5

• Believe it or not God is a programmer
Re: Help me out pls ladies and gentlemen
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2012, 04:16:27 PM »
Actually there so many way to enlarge your penis, The penis can be enlarged by Penis exercises, penis pumps, penis enlargement pills and surgically. well i will tell you briefly on each of them then i will explain in detail on the Natural ways you can actually increase the size of your penis.
1.Penis Enlargement Pumps :The idea is you place your penis inside the pump and then vacuum the penis to reach the size gains you want. Permanent changes take a while but can be achieved (limited gains of about 0.5 inches).

2.Penis Enlargement Pills: Pills contain a special herbal formula and sexual nutrients to help increase blood circulation to the penile region so penile enlargement can occur.The Copora Cavernosa will expand larger which in turn will create larger, fuller erections.

3.Penis Enlargement Exercises - Natural penis enlargement has been around for a few years and quickly established itself as the most common method to improve the size of your penis. By using exercises, you can increase your girth and length of penis to 3 inches: The Corpora Cavernosa is the main blood holding chamber of the penis, where 90% of all blood is retained each and every time you gain an erection. Your present penis size is limited in both length and width by the maximum in which the Corpora Cavernosa can fill with blood.

4.Penis Enlargement Devices - By exposing the cells in the penis chambers to a durable and constant traction, the cells will begin to divide and multiply, thus increasing the tissue mass. This process allows the penis chambers to hold more blood than it could before.

Now this is the Natural way you can increase your penis by your self
1 – Regularly practice sex with your partners. The more often you develop the muscle, the more it grows, and any competent doctor will tell you that.

2 – In case that you do not have a sexual partner, you can moderately masturbate. Do not go too far, because at certain moment you can get the so-called dry orgasm.

3 – In order to increase your penis, comfortable underwear can help. Do not buy tight boxers, which can hold down the normal state of the penis.

4. Exercise: there is a special kind of exercise that can help you grow you penis bigger, it is called the Kegel Excercise this also help you to help you to last or hold back your ejaculation. you can look up the kegel exercise on google.
Note: You can buy your penis enlargement cream, pump, pills and other sex products right here in nigeria, all you need to do is to visit zeevirtualmedia.com

Offline mackjackson

• iphone apps development companies in London
Re: Help me out pls ladies and gentlemen
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2016, 06:39:00 AM »
Try to eat watermelon daily and stop smoking as well.
Its permanent natural solution that you want to change whole dietary changes, get more exercise and lose your weight. and you will get the result after 2 weeks.
newbielink:http://fugenx.co.uk/ipad-application-development-company-in-london/ [nonactive]

Quick Reply

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
30 minus 20 = ?:
Type the answer to the above question (30 minus 20 = ?) in words: