disappointment-good

Author Topic: SUGAR MUMMIES & DADDIES HOOKUP CONNECTIONS.  (Read 2798 times)

Offline sugarhookup

SUGAR MUMMIES & DADDIES HOOKUP CONNECTIONS.
« on: November 09, 2012, 01:55:12 PM »
                                                         BEWARE OF SCAM!!!

MOTTO: Strictly Adults!

Contact us the sugar hookup pvt office for your sugar mummy, daddy, lesbians and gay connections. we have testimonies attached to our professional services of 4years now....
Email: newbielink:mailto:sugarhookup@yahoo.com [nonactive]

A trial surely convinces you.

Mr Henry. U
Managing director
SUGAR HOOKUP PVT
#17, Adeola Odeku Street, VI.
Nubicom Plaza, Flat 4.
Very close to the Globacom Glass house and adjacent to the Australian Embassy.

All Student Forum

SUGAR MUMMIES & DADDIES HOOKUP CONNECTIONS.
« on: November 09, 2012, 01:55:12 PM »

Offline Sub5

• Believe it or not God is a programmer
Re: SUGAR MUMMIES & DADDIES HOOKUP CONNECTIONS.
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2012, 10:40:22 PM »
Is this for real, can you get me a sugar mummy that is naira loaded. i need am oh

Offline sugarhookup

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2012, 11:22:24 AM »
Ofcourse it is for real!!!.....Please do write us on our email for a detailed analysis of what we do and also to view the catalog of the sugar Mommies we have for the month of November.

Thanks .
Email: newbielink:mailto:sugarhookup@yahoo.com [nonactive]

MR HENRY.
SUGAR HOOKUP PVT.
#17, Adeola Odeku Street, VI.
Nubicom Plaza, Flat 4.
Very close to the Globacom Glass house and adjacent to the Australian Embassy.

bassey

DO YOU NEED A SUGAR MUMMY TO BETTER YOUR LIFE call 08104178735
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2015, 06:11:11 AM »
Do you need a, RICH, SEXY AND HUMBLE sugar mummy or an older woman in NIGERIA,GHANA and some parts of the world? A life time opportunity is here for you to get connected directly with sugar mummy from DATE ZONE that will take good care of all your needs be it (financial, emotional, ETC), have you tried to contact individuals or groups of individual and all they do is to turn you down? then need not to worry because we are here to put a stop to that. Only if you are willing to let us help you by applying and possessing these qualities stated below.
>you must be able to satisfy and take care of a woman.
>no communication Barriers.
>no distance Barriers.
>must be able to keep secrets.
>must be cool headed and understanding.
If interested contact Mr bassey directly through this mobile numbers:08104178735 NOTE:Remember this is for serious minded people if not serious please ignore nobody knows what a food tastes like until he has tasted it, just try DATE ZONE and see the difference.NO TEXT MESSAGES PLS 08104178735 +2348153462122.
Thanks

MR michael

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2015, 09:10:16 AM »
sugar mummy connection? Do you need a sugar mummy hookup? call for sugar mummyhook up today and get instant hookup. Do you need a lady or a man to service you, in any of the states in nigeria Lagos abuja imo kano kaduna delta etc Get hookup with a Nigeria wealthy lady today. call for relationship that can assist you financially,call for hookup today +2348143677324 or 08054165423

EDWARD

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2015, 10:15:46 PM »
NOTICE NOTICE NOTICE:

I am by name Edward, and i want to use this great chance to inform you about what can favour you as a young boy,businessman,etc. I have been looking for a sugar mummy since when i was in my University and so unlucky for me i have not been able to get any, bur i have met with some so called agent claiming that they have sugar mummy for me, and due to the fact that i am very desperate in getting this sugar mummy to enhance my finance after school, i believe in him and i sent up to #20000 to him having the mind that he will provide what i want for me, and at the end the reverse was the case, he flew away with my hard earn money.

THE GOOD NEWS HERE IS WHEN I MET MR AMEND USMAN AND JUST ONLY ONE CALL I GAVE TO HIM, AFTER I HAVE EXPLAINED HOW I WAS BEEN DUPED, BY OTHER AGENTS, HE TOLD ME THAT HE IS DIFFERENT AND I FOUND IT DIFFICULT TO BELIEVE HIM, BUT WHEN I TRIED HIM, WAO I GOT EXACTLY THE VERY KIND OF SUGAR MUMMY I WANT, RIGHT NOW I AM ENJOYING WITH HER JUST THE WAY I WANT IT. IF YOU ARE THERE LOOKING FOR A SUGAR MUMMY PLEAS DON'T WAST YOUR TIME LOOKING FOR FAKE AGENT KINDLY CALL MR AMEND ON +2348169207857 FOR SUGAR MUMMY, SUGAR DADDY, LESBIANS, GAY CONNECTIONS ETC.

I HAVE PROMISE HIM THAT THIS GREAT TESTIMONIES WILL NOT END WITH ME I, ALSO WANT MY FELLOW YOUNG BOYS AND GIRLS TO BENEFIT FROM IT, THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.

ALEXANDERPAUL

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2016, 12:39:27 PM »
GET THE CHANCE TO MEET SEXY HOT SUGAR MUMMY SUGAR DADDY,OR are you looking for a life partner,wife, husband,serious relationship,gay,lesbian partner,CONTACT DATING AGENCY.08083127891

JAMES UMARU

« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2016, 10:56:29 AM »
NOTICE NOTICE NOTICE:

I am by name Edward, and i want to use this great chance to inform you about what can favour you as a young boy,businessman,etc. I have been looking for a sugar mummy since when i was in my University and so unlucky for me i have not been able to get any, bur i have met with some so called agent claiming that they have sugar mummy for me, and due to the fact that i am very desperate in getting this sugar mummy to enhance my finance after school, i believe in him and i sent up to #20000 to him having the mind that he will provide what i want for me, and at the end the reverse was the case, he flew away with my hard earn money.

THE GOOD NEWS HERE IS WHEN I MET MR AMEND USMAN AND JUST ONLY ONE CALL I GAVE TO HIM, AFTER I HAVE EXPLAINED HOW I WAS BEEN DUPED, BY OTHER AGENTS, HE TOLD ME THAT HE IS DIFFERENT AND I FOUND IT DIFFICULT TO BELIEVE HIM, BUT WHEN I TRIED HIM, WAO I GOT EXACTLY THE VERY KIND OF SUGAR MUMMY I WANT, RIGHT NOW I AM ENJOYING WITH HER JUST THE WAY I WANT IT. IF YOU ARE THERE LOOKING FOR A SUGAR MUMMY PLEAS DON'T WAST YOUR TIME LOOKING FOR FAKE AGENT KINDLY CALL MR AMEND ON +2348169207857 FOR SUGAR MUMMY, SUGAR DADDY, LESBIANS, GAY CONNECTIONS ETC.

I HAVE PROMISE HIM THAT THIS GREAT TESTIMONIES WILL NOT END WITH ME I, ALSO WANT MY FELLOW YOUNG BOYS AND GIRLS TO BENEFIT FROM IT, THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING

morgan okoya

SUGAR MUMMIES & DADDIES HOOKUP CONNECTIONS 08093346244
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2016, 10:51:14 AM »
Morgan okoya · HR Executive at Self Employed (Business)
WELCOME TO BLACKS DATING DATING AGENCY,THE BEST CERTIFIED RELIABLE DATING AGENCY COMPANY IN AFRICA 2016
CONTACT OUR DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR ON 08093346244/ MORGAN OKOYA
Turn your life around,by getting the chance to meet with our Executive sugar mummies
sugar daddies,gay and lesbian connections all over Nigeria,Benin Republic,Ghana, South Africa,UK,U.S.A,
Dubai,Paris,Germany and some other countries, you are also entitled to contract opportunities,job offers in good reputable companies within Nigeria ,
business packages,financial packages and loans offers for businesses
by meeting our prestigious clients,who are highly rich and influential,powerful,connected,
we have directors,C.e.o ,senators,managers,politicians,
oil tycoon,big time Dubai and London based sugar mummies and daddies,we have ladies that owns two to three companies within one state and also ladies that

run their business organization within
overseas,so are you good in bed,do you have all it takes to partake in our service,we offered fast reliable service to you anywhere you are within the above

mention countries
,our clients are highly connected and influential people within the society, ,so contact us now to get an instant hook-up today,we are fully

legalized,registered and recognized by CORPORATE AFFAIRS COMMISSION(C.A.C),read more about us on our official magazine called love connection magazine,were

you find lots of comment and testimonies of people we have render our service to from January up till December,So contact database administrator

on...08093346244(MR Morgan okoya)
maximum security is guarantee from any of our clients because we have done all the necessary background checkup on all the ladies and men we have on our

database,so contact us today for you to get a partner that can change your life completely with both money and influence,
Visit our official website for more details
Also check on our client
 testimonies on our official magazine called love connection magazine and love
circle magazine),follow us on facebook by adding our databases administrator with/Morgan okoya bda on Facebook
FACEBOOK ID/OKOYA MORGAN
PHONE NUMBERS/08093346244/+447031952767.
lICENCE NUMBER/GA7679Q
WHATSAPP NUMBER/08093346244/+447031952767
MAGAZINE/L
BLACKS DATING AGENCY.....YOUR WISH IS OUR DESIRE..........

WELCOME TO BLACKS DATING DATING AGENCY,THE BEST CERTIFIED RELIABLE DATING AGENCY COMPANY IN AFRICA 2016
Turn your life around,by getting the chance to meet with our Executive sugar mummies
sugar daddies,gay and lesbian connections all over Nigeria,Benin Republic,Ghana, South Africa,UK,U.S.A,
Dubai,Paris,Germany and some other countries, you are also entitled to contract opportunities,job offers in good reputable companies within Nigeria ,
by meeting our prestigious clients,who are highly rich and influential,powerful,connected,
oil tycoon,big time Dubai and London based sugar mummies and daddies,we have ladies that owns two to three companies within one state and also ladies that

overseas,so are you good in bed,do you have all it takes to partake in our service,we offered fast reliable service to you anywhere you are within the above

mention countries
,our clients are highly connected and influential people within the society, ,so contact us now to get an instant hook-up today,we are fully

legalized,registered and recognized by CORPORATE AFFAIRS COMMISSION(C.A.C),read more about us on our official magazine called love connection magazine,were

you find lots of comment and testimonies of people we have render our service to from January up till December,So contact database administrator

maximum security is guarantee from any of our clients because we have done all the necessary background checkup on all the ladies and men we have on our

database,so contact us today for you to get a partner that can change your life completely with both money and influence,
Also check on our client
circle magazine),follow us on facebook by adding our databases administrator with/Morgan okoya bda on Facebook
FACEBOOK ID/OKOYA MORGAN
lICENCE NUMBER/GA7679Q
MAGAZINE/L

mention countries

Also check on our client
FACEBOOK ID/OKOYA MORGAN
lICENCE NUMBER/GA7679Q
MAGAZINE/L

morgan okoya

« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2016, 10:52:19 AM »

mention countries

Also check on our client
FACEBOOK ID/OKOYA MORGAN
lICENCE NUMBER/GA7679Q
MAGAZINE/L

morgan okoya

« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2016, 11:03:32 AM »

mention countries

Also check on our client
FACEBOOK ID/OKOYA MORGAN
lICENCE NUMBER/GA7679Q
MAGAZINE/L

mention countries

Also check on our client
FACEBOOK ID/OKOYA MORGAN
lICENCE NUMBER/GA7679Q
MAGAZINE/L

morgan okoya

« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2016, 09:43:17 PM »

mention countries

Also check on our client
FACEBOOK ID/OKOYA MORGAN
lICENCE NUMBER/GA7679Q
MAGAZINE/L

mention countries

Also check on our client
FACEBOOK ID/OKOYA MORGAN
lICENCE NUMBER/GA7679Q
MAGAZINE/L

morgan okoya

« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2016, 09:57:02 PM »

mention countries

Also check on our client
FACEBOOK ID/OKOYA MORGAN
lICENCE NUMBER/GA7679Q
MAGAZINE/L

mention countries

Also check on our client
FACEBOOK ID/OKOYA MORGAN
lICENCE NUMBER/GA7679Q
MAGAZINE/L

MR MORGAN

« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2016, 01:44:43 AM »

mention countries

Also check on our client
FACEBOOK ID/OKOYA MORGAN
lICENCE NUMBER/GA7679Q
MAGAZINE/L

mr paul

« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2016, 05:49:55 AM »
08091535628. Hook up with a rich and wealthy sugar daddy/ sugar mummy at
EASY CONNECT DATING AGENCY WEST AFRICA. This is a 1st class dating Organisation, registered ,licensed, we have top class people,both men and women,boys and girls,looking for opportunity to mingle and be friends,we have high class and rich sugar mummies,sugar daddies, gay and lesbian single ladies and mummies,who are top shots,the likes of politicians,directors,bankers,managers,executives,entrepreneur,oil barons,we have clients outside Nigeria in Uk,South Africa,Ghana,Benin republic,Dubai,USA. Easy Connect has track records of providing you with the elite money clients in our organisation,people willing to assist you financially,help you in procuring contracts,job opportunities,business opportunity and even assisting you above your limit,we remain reliable,capable at what we do and we remain the only registered Dating Agency in Nigeria,with office in Abuja and office in Tamale Ghana,we have clients in Lagos,Abuja,Calabar,Port Harcourt,Benin,Delta,Ibadan,Kwara,Jos,Kaduna,Osun,Lokoja,Enugu,Anambra,Imo and also in Benue state,we look forward in meeting you at our office and offering you a 1st class reliable service with guaranteed outcome,you are also advised to check us up on Vanguardonline,Thisday,Emilia, Hint,and also on the Lagos city magazine,we have qualified hands that can assist you in your request and if you want singles relationship within your age range that might lead to relationship and even marriage its practically free on the website just go and create a free profile for yourself,but if you want our advance services such as sugar mummies and daddies its only for registered members,we also assist you in getting Fashion jobs,modeling jobs,ushering jobs and also helping you and train you in being a brand ambassador. welcome to EASYCONNECT DATING AGENCY were your dreams can be realised, and heaven help those who help themselves,its here that impossibilities are made possible.

Start calling its your chance dial -08091535628 - for Nigerians only

international calls only +2348091535628

Emails:paulola2ji@gmail.com

Facebook id: Paul Olatunji or add me on what's app with my number 08091535628.

morgan okoya

« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2016, 06:26:21 PM »

mention countries

Also check on our client
FACEBOOK ID/OKOYA MORGAN
lICENCE NUMBER/GA7679Q
MAGAZINE/L

DESIRE-DATING AGENCY

« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2016, 01:17:42 PM »
Hello!

FROM THE STABLE OF DESIRE DATING ORGANIZATION, WE BRING TO YOU THE BEST SUGAR MUMMY/DADDY HOOK-UP CONNECTION IN THE WHOLE OF AFRICA.

MR. AKINTOLA +2348165579819 FACEBOOK CONTACT: BAYO ERNEST AKINTOLA.

THE SOCIETY DOESN'T THINK OLDER WOMEN EXIST ANYMORE, NOBODY THINKS THEY FEEL ANYTHING. THE PEOPLE AROUND OLD WOMEN NEVER REALIZE THEY ARE GOING THROUGH A TURMOIL, NOBODY CARE ABOUT THEM. SO WHAT I AM TRYING TO PORTRAY IS THAT IT'S NOT OVER UNTIL IT'S OVER.THAT AN OLD WOMAN IS STILL ALIVE IN MORE WAYS THAN ONE, THEY STILL HAVE SEXUAL URGES, PEOPLE FORGET THAT AN OLD WOMAN IS STILL HUMAN. AN OLD WOMAN ENJOYS HER SEXUAL LIFE MORE WHEN SHE NO LONGER THINKS ABOUT CHILDREN'S SCHOOL FEES, WHEN THE CHILDREN HAVE ALL GONE TO THEIR HUSBAND'S HOUSE OR IN SOME CASES THE BOYS HAVE MARRIED AND IT REMAINS ONLY THE OLD WOMAN AND HER HUSBAND. IT NEVER CROSSES OUR MIND THAT THESE OLD PARENTS CAN STILL GET ON WHENEVER THEY LIKE. DO YOU KNOW THAT WHEN AN OLD MAN REALIZE HE IS FREE FROM CHILDREN BEARING, HE BECOMES PROMISCUOUS AND THEY ARE SUSCEPTIBLE TO ALL KINDS OF DISEASES. BUT THE OLD WOMAN IS CONFINED TO A CORNER IN THE HOUSE, SO THEY PAY MORE MONEY TO WHO SO EVER IS READY TO MINGLE WITH THEM.

HERE COMES THE OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU TO MEET PEOPLE THAT MATTER'S IN YOUR SOCIETY , SO GRAB THIS OPPORTUNITY AND MEET WITH YOUR RICH AND INFLUENTIAL SUGAR MUMMY, DADDY, GAY, AND LESBIAN IN YOUR AREA TODAY AS EASY/FAST AS NEVER BEFORE.WE GIVE THE BEST BECAUSE WE ARE THE BEST AGENCY IN AND ACROSS THE GLOBE. EVERY NECESSARY CHECKUP WE NEED TO KNOW ABOUT OUR LADIES/MEN THAT WE HAVE HAS BEEN MADE, AND WE GUARANTY YOU SUCCESS AND MAXIMUM SECURITY. SO, GET A SUGAR MUMMY FOR SEXUAL SATISFACTION AND FINANCIAL GAIN.

CORPORATE AFFAIRS COMMISSION (C.A.C) APPROVED. (RC: 127561)

FOR FURTHER INFORMATION/DETAILS, KINDLY CONTACT THE P.R.O OF DESIRE DATING AGENCY (MR. BAYO AKINTOLA; +2348165579819).

IF YOU WANT US TO GET IN-TOUCH WITH YOU, KINDLY PROVIDE THE INFORMATION BELOW AND TEXT IT TO MR. BAYO AKINTOLA +2348165579819, newbielink:http://www.desiredatingagency.blogspot.com [nonactive]

YOUR NAME...............
YOUR AGE................
YOUR OCCUPATION.........
YOUR LOCATION...........

REGARDS,
MR, AKINTOLA
+2348165579819..

Quick Reply

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
30 minus 20 = ?:
What is the last 3 leters of the word 'Google':